t h i r t y - o n e

нαиѕοℓ нαιℓє∂ α ταϰι, pulling Seungkwan with him and told the others to catch up.

"Hey, there's still a vacant space. Who else wanna come?" Seungkwan poked out his head from the open car door and stared his friends one by one.

"Can't we just go ho—"

"Absolutely not! We will welcome Hansollie's friend and sister to Korea whether you like it or not!" Seungkwan interrupted Jihoon, who was groaning to himself. He slumped his posture while glaring at the younger who was also glaring back.

If looks could kill, they'd be dropped-dead already.

"C'mon, Jihoon. It's not that bad. We're just going to say hi to Hansol's friends." Soonyoung stated, flinging an arm around Jihoon's neck casually and Jihoon quickly took hold of his forearm before spinning around out of Soonyoung's grasp and twisting his soulmate's arm.

Soonyoung yelped in pain as Jihoon twisted his arm further before letting go, turning away quickly with a blush. Why did he suddenly remember that dream again?

"It's gonna be awesome! The more, the merrier!" Mingyu chirped and Wonwoo frowned at him, sighing.

"Can't just a few go while the others can go home?" Wonwoo suggested and Jihoon and Chan agreed immediately. Seungkwan huffed.

"Nope! Not in my watch! We're getting another taxi! When me and Hansol gets there, we want all of you there in five minutes! If you're still not there after five minutes, I will reveal all of your secrets to the whole school and you can't stop me! Mark my words." Seungkwan pointed two fingers to his eyes before turning his fingers to Wonwoo's and Wonwoo rolled his eyes.

"You better not mess with me. I'm a diva. I know everything." Seungkwan warned and turned away, taking out his phone to call a cab. Hansol smiled apologetically at the others while scolding his boyfriend silently.

"Chan! You come with us!"

"What?!" Seungkwan stepped out of the taxi and pulled Chan by the wrist, the younger complaining.

"No! I don't wanna! Hyungs!" Chan turned to his hyungs for help, but Minghao and Junhui were saluting him, faking a sob.

"You were a good soldier, lad."

"No!"

★彡

ωнєи τнєγ нανє αяяινє∂ to the airport where they first saw Hansol, Seokmin was the last to step out of the last cab that Seungkwan sent for them. He looked up to the airport anxiously and frowned to himself.

What's wrong with me? I'm just going to meet a few Americans again. It's not so bad. I hope they can speak Hangul like Hansol, though...

When they entered the airport, they were found by Seungkwan and was pulled into the direction where they saw Hansol hugging a girl.

She had pretty color of a shade of gray hair that was tied up into a bun and a single white ear piece by her right ear. She wore a white shirt with a huge Baymax imprinted on it. A pair of greyish pair of jeans (Seokmin is not sure of the color. He was only able to see black and white after all) and white flat shoes with her denim jacket tied around her waist.

When Hansol pulled away from his sister, he glanced around with a confused look.

"Where's Joshua?"

"He went to a restroom. He needed to fix something."

"Like what?"

The girl shrugged lightly and slapped her brother softly when Hansol placed a peck on her cheek. "I missed you, Sofia. I'm glad you're here in Korea now."