t w e n t y - s i x

Hey! It's Wednesday. Thanks for waiting!

★彡

"ταϰι! ταϰι! TAXI!"

When the duo successfully hailed a cab (with passers by giving them weird looks), they slipped inside and Seokmin clapped a hand over the driver's shoulder, jolting the poor man.

"Follow that car!" Seokmin pointed out to another yellow taxicab zooming out from a distance and Soonyoung was practically jumping on his seat, giddy.

"I don't know why but I'm feeling excited!"

"I know that being nosy is really bad, but Seungkwannie keeps doing this to us all the time! Now it's our turn."

The two exchanged evil grins while snickering to themselves and all the taxi driver could do was to do as they commanded for he feels like his life is at stake.

The white taxi went left and right, right and left just following the cab Seungkwan was in and the two friends are starting to feel puzzled.

"Where is Kwannie going?"

"I wish I know, bro..."

When they did stop, the two could only crease their eyebrows together as they became much more confused than before, paying the taxi driver before stepping out of the car, looking up the building.

"Isn't this an airport?"

★彡

αѕ τнєγ єиτєяє∂ τнє ϐυιℓ∂ιиg, they lost track of the person they were trying to find as lots of people came in and out. Some were crying, some were laughing, some are with someone or with their families while others are just alone.

They bumped into a few people, saying their small apology then went back to seeking for the boy by the name Boo Seungkwan.

"Shit!" Soonyoung bowed to a few elderlies that sent him a glare while biting his tongue, embarrassed.

"That boy is crazy fast for someone who doesn't like running!" Seokmin commented, maneuvering his way through the crowd while Soonyoung kneeled down to tie his shoelaces together.

When he stood up, he noticed that his younger friend was gone and he panicked.

"Seokmin? Seokmin!"

"Over here, dude!"

Soonyoung thrashed his head to the left in front of him and saw someone waving their hands at him. He leaped towards the male and hit his arm playfully.

"I thought I lost you!"

"Shush! I found him. Come on!"

Seokmin grabbed his wrist and ran off. Soonyoung stumbled to catch up with his pace and started running with him, turning right then stopping entirely, panting.

Seokmin pointed somewhere. "There he is!"

Soonyoung stood up properly and looked to a familiar boy who was searching the crowd, phone in hand. Soonyoung squinted his already small eyes and scratched his scalp.

"What's he looking for?"

But then they watched as a man wearing black clothes, a black cap with a black mask and a pair of sunglasses was creeping his way behind Seungkwan. Literally everything about the man was black and it was frightening the boys.

"Shit! He's gonna kidnap Seungkwan!" Seokmin exclaimed and tried to run to rescue his oblivious friend when the unexpected happened.

The man wrapped his arms around Seungkwan and hoisted him up, twirling him around and the shocking part is? Seungkwan was laughing!