Short Description

Hello humans!
I am Muffin and I'm a teen from down under (😳) . . .
So here's a little bit about myself:

     I am a half Chinese and half Greek teenager and I live in Australia with my parents and my younger brother. I really love art. 

     Ever since I was young, I loved to draw. It was just always part of my life and I would consider myself to be not too shabby at it. I have never taken any art classes outside of school and rarely had any classes in Primary school when I developed my skills in art. 

     I've been acknowledged for my art many times (mostly by family members) but my friends are also very supportive in me and are always by my side when I need help or need ideas.

     I am planning to take up art as a lifetime hobby in the future (if I can) and I continue to practice all the time to bring my artistic level higher. My art teacher always has a hard eye on me during art classes as she told me she expects better from me as she has seen my outside-of-school drawings and really likes them.

     Since I'm still developing my skills, I can't really share all my paintings and drawings to the world yet . . . So I decided an art book on WattPad might start me off! :)

     Thanks for all the support on my others stories (make sure to check 'em out) on my profile and always helping me! 

     I will be posting my drawings in order (approximately) of age and year but I have some drawings that I don't have the exact date of. 

     Each drawing will have a short description of how long (approximately) it took me to draw it, why I drew it and some of my own constructive criticism.

     If you ever need any advice or just want to comment, go right ahead!

So, thank you for reading . . . or if you just skipped past this to see the drawings!
<3

(WARNING!!!  :  As I am addicted to Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Chat Noir, you will see tons and tons of drawings and artworks done by me that are related or are Miraculous Ladybug!)

—————

Hello!
Thanks for the 0 views . . . XD
See you in the next chapter for some actual art lol.
Byyyeeeeeee!

—————