Drawing #192

Hello!

     Who doesn't love Harry Potter fan art? The only reason I can think of if you don't like Harry Potter fan art is if the fan art sucks, so in this case, yes, you are completely allowed to not love Harry Potter fan art, because I don't know what the frick happened here:

!!!PLEASE DO NOT REPOST WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!!!

     I was fourteen and three-quarters (approximately) when I drew this.

     This took me... too long. Because I originally wanted this to be Drarry fan art, but after drawing Harry and the desk he was sitting on, and considering the desk alone took about half an hour to draw, I had no idea how I was going to complete the drawing, draw an entire classroom, draw all the students, possibly a disapproving Professor Snape, and then a starstruck Draco Malfoy, no way. So after an hour or two of just drawing Harry, Ron and the desk, I gave up, and didn't come back to the drawing till, like, months later, finishing the drawing by just making it the Golden Trio and adding a bunch of Harry Potter symbols that I probably didn't have much idea about because I hadn't even finished reading the Harry Potter series at the time.

     Okay, um, so Harry and the desk are the best part of the drawing by far. I actually put effort into them, and the Ron and Hermione and symbols were all last minute 'cause I'm lazy. So, I'm only going to comment on the part of the drawing I put effort into, 'cause the rest doesn't need a bloody explanation for why it's bad. Harry, nice-looking as usual, you looking fine.

      Overall, meh.

≈ ≈ ≈

So, um, I'm sorry for not uploading. I've been busy... or lazy.

I head back to school on the 29th of January, 2021, for Year 10, and my brother is starting his first year of high school tomorrow, so, I wish him good luck, and dang, I'm scared.

Just note: I will upload less and less now, but I will try to draw as much as possible so there is content.

We are actually coming relatively close to the end of this art book, I realised that you can actually upload up to 200 chapters per story on WattPad, so I think this art book will end at #198 or something. I may take a break before uploading art book 2, but I'll let you have your opinion on that.

<3

Stay COVID safe, everybody.

≈ ≈ ≈