Drawing #200

Hello.

Guess what? This'll be my last drawing! That's right. 'The Earth Without Art is just 'EH'' is officially complete after this upload! But stick around for an epic secret...

I love Harry Potter. But until this drawing, I'd never really invested quality time into creating some nice fan art (apart from #Drarry fan art, which kinda, sorta doesn't count) for HP, so I decided to try.

Below is my attempt at drawing the Golden Trio (in accordance with the series' character descriptions) and my rip-off logo. I hope you like it:

PLEASE DO NOT REPOST WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!

Oh, and I coloured it too:

PLEASE DO NOT REPOST WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!

Oh, lol, I forgot that I also added Hedwig (Harry's owl) and Crookshanks (Hermione's cat). But there was no way in hell that I was adding Scabbers (Ron's rat) (sorry, Ron, and Wormtail), so I gave Ron a broomstick to caress, Harry his wand, and Hermione a stack of books.

BTW: I know that Harry only has a singular lightning scar in both the book and movie series, but I just feel it would be a little more... original (no offence, J.K Rowling) and cooler-looking if Harry's entire right side of his forehead was covered with ugly cracks (in somewhat similar shapes to lightning bolts) to make him slightly more intimidating. And brave. And strong, I guess. Anyway, it's hard to see, especially after I coloured him, but there are more than one lightning bolts there.

Okay, so I drew this when I was fourteen and three-quarters (do I even age?).

This took a while, because I actually put effort into it. I'm guessing the sketch took an hour, the line art took half an hour, and the colouring another half hour. You do the math. Oh, and don't forget to add approximately three hours of pure procrastination!

Anyway, I like this drawing. The proportions are a little off, and it's just weird to look at because they don't look similar to the actual actors/actress, but I tried my best to match their appearances with the book series (except for Harry's scar). Anyway, you do the judging.

~ ~ ~

You made it. Congrats.

So uh... I didn't know (until I came to this upload) that WattPad actually has chapter limits! Yeah! I think it's 200 chapters per story, so this is Drawing #200, and I have... more. 'Cause, surprise! I'm actually older than fourteen and three-quarters!

Anyway, I will be releasing another art book soon, but stay tuned for a rather boring Author's Note!

<3

Peace out.

~ ~ ~