Drawing #17

Hello!

     After spending some time drawing my friends, I decided to draw someone random. Below is a drawing of someone random who kinda looks like Marinette from Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Chat Noir but I actually didn't mean to make her look like her.
     So here it is:

!!!PLEASE DO NOT REPOST WITHOUT PERMISSION!!!

     So this style was my own and I didn't copy from anywhere. But the hairstyle was very similar to Marinette's from Miraculous but I remember not knowing what hairstyle to give her so I used the "Marinette hairstyle". The clothes I just randomly made up and just experimented with patterns.
I don't know exactly how long it took me to draw but I'm guessing about an hour.
I was also around eleven and a half. And if you're confused about the dates in the corners of the drawings and how they're out of order, I am purposely putting them out of order.
     There is an attempt at shading but it could definitely be better. The patterns on the clothes need work because in real life, it wouldn't look like that. It would be more creased and more proportioned. The proportions are good. The clothing-style is a bit weird though. And as you can see, I started on the colour but you can tell I didn't finish it. The hair style is a bit weird, it could be improved.
     Overall, a good drawing that I was quite proud of.

—————

Thank you for 199 views! We're nearly at 200 views! Yay!
I am trying to update more frequently now, school holidays are nearly here!
Have an awesome day and I'll see you in the next chapter!

Muffin over and out!
<3

—————