Drawing #6

Hello!

     Nearing the end of the year, I attempted drawing Tikki and Plagg for a small project at school on focal points and learning things on Visual Literacy so here is the drawing I did of Tikki and Plagg:

!!!PLEASE DO NOT REPOST WITHOUT PERMISSION!!!

     When I drew this, I knew I wanted to draw more Miraculous stuff, so this was the start of my NEVER ENDING MIRACULOUS LADYBUG DRAWING PHASE!!! Dun dun dun!
     I don't know how long it took me to draw but I believe around an hour.
     I was ten and a half at the time and it was around November 2015.
     Since I had recently gotten addicted to the show: Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Chat Noir, I decided that for the drawing project we were doing at school, I'd attempt to draw a simple drawing of Tikki and Plagg!
     So this was the start of my Miraculous Ladybug phase. But I was still in my anime drawing phase.
     As you can see, I had started to practice the art of shading and highlights. But you can tell that I rushed a lot of it with the incomplete sky, messy writing, messy colouring and sloppy outlining.
     No one ever taught me how to draw any of the stuff, and I just used the internet to copy Tikki and Plagg. I just drew the Eiffel Tower from the memory in my head, I never looked on the internet.
     The shading is adequate, okay highlighting, adequate colouring, the outlining is too thick, proportions are good. Overall, a pretty good piece of art.
     This is the start of something Miraculous~

—————

Thank you for the 48 views!!
Be warned that there will be loads of Miraculous Ladybug artworks in the next chapter or so!
See you tomorrow!
<3

BUG OUT!!!
🐞🐞🐞

—————