Drawing #21

Hello!

After really enjoying drawing baby Moana, I felt capable enough of drawing teenage Moana. Yes. I felt cocky enough.
Here it is:

!!!PLEASE DO NOT REPOST WITHOUT PERMISSION!!!

I sure you've all seen the picture with Moana in this position. Yeah, I referenced that picture of her. Though it doesn't look as animated as the same picture on the internet but it was good enough for me. As well as the baby Moana drawing, I used felt-tip pens to colour her in.
I first sketched Moana with lead pencil before doing a black outline and colouring her in with felt-tip pens.
I was also eleven and a half when I drew this.
It probably took me about three hours to draw her (with breaks). It took a lot of planning in my brain and testing colours on scrap paper before applying it. I had to re-sketch a lot of it as well.
There was quite a lot of detail in my opinion. There definitely could've been more in places like the hair and eyes. But it is quite hard to add detail with felt-tip pens. The proportions are very good. The colour attempt was very accurate in my opinion. I did do a lot of colour testing so . . . Any improvement would just be to add more detail.
Overall, a great drawing which I enjoyed drawing!

—————

Thank you so much for 240 views!
Sorry I haven't uploaded for the past few days!
See you in the next chapter!
Have a lovely day/night!
Muffin, over and out!

<3

—————