Drawing #153

Hello!

     So, in my last upload, I wrote about a drawing I did of my parents for Christmas 2019. Well, I can't leave out my brother, can I?
     My little brother SickBigCakeGaming loves video games. I won't be specific, but Mario games are one of his favourites. On his Christmas list (which I sneaked a look at) was mention of wanting a Super Mario poster, but when I asked... Santa if he was going to give that to him, he told me that his elves didn't know how to make these types of posters.
     So... my only logical solution as an older sister was... as my Christmas present to him, I would draw him a Super Mario poster instead!
     Here you go:

 as my Christmas present to him, I would draw him a Super Mario poster instead!     Here you go:

!!!PLEASE DO NOT REPOST WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!!!

     I was fourteen and a half when I drew this one.
     This took me about an hour, maybe more, 'cause I wanted it to look... somewhat official.
     I like the way this turned out. It's not perfect, but my brother was the judge of that, and he loved it, and it's up in his room, which I'm super happy about. I used a reference for it, obviously, 'cause I don't know how to draw the characters without one, LOL. I'm not going to say that much, I'll leave it up to you.

***

So... I'm heading back to school tomorrow! Yay, me.
Honestly, though, I don't mind school. It's pretty cool.
Just know that I may not upload as often.
:)

***