Drawing #182

Hello!

     More charcoal work! This time though, this work is a very important one, because it goes towards my final grade for the semester. Damn, I'll have to put in effort...

     ... I'm just kidding.

     My class had the options to choose between a number of references for our art. Two of which were cows and a pair of shoes. So, why would I go for a cute cow? Of course I'd choose the smelly pair of sneakers.

     Anyway, I worked on it over a number of art lessons, so here:

!!!PLEASE DO NOT REPOST WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!!!

     I was around fourteen and three-quarters when I drew this.

     This took a while to complete. I did over a number of lessons, but I don't remember exactly how long... four hours?

     I really like the way this artwork turned out! I came across a few obstacles, but I overcame them quickly. Looks pretty realistic to me, I dunno about you. Proportions are decent, detail is great, and I had a lot of fun drawing this!

     Story time: this one was hung up in the hallway for a while, but taken down later and... never to be found. Yeah. This one disappeared, and I was pretty devastated. I looked all over the art rooms for it, but didn't find it. It wasn't until, like, the second-last art lesson of THE SCHOOL YEAR did I finally find it in an art pile my teacher brought out. Yay!

     Okay, now the next one, which was completed using oil paints. The aim was to produce a realistic artwork of fruit. The process was long, but the product was nonetheless impressive for all of us amateur artists. 

     I chose to draw some bananas, an apple and a lime... which turned into an orange, as you can see:

!!!PLEASE DO NOT REPOST WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!!!

     I was also fourteen and three quarters when I started this, but fifteen when I finished it, because it was kind of a side-project for when we'd finish our main tasks.

     This took... a long time. We started by sketching out the fruit, then shading a ton, then painting over it a hell of a lot of time later. But time-wise, it took about four hours to complete in total.

     I really like the way this turned out; ignoring the lime which became an orange because I forgot which fruit I decided it to be. The shadows were great! The detail was pretty decent, along with the proportions. Also, this was so, so fun to create!

≈≈≈

Sorry for not uploading, people. I don't really have an excuse for not uploading... I was busy playing ROBLOX. And chilling with my Christmas presents.

My belly hurts... I hate cramps... thank you, menstrual cycle.

We're so close to 2021!

Let's just cross our fingers so that this doesn't happen:

2020 11 : 59 : 57

2020 11 : 59 : 58

2020 11 : 59 : 59

2020 11 : 59 : 60

2020 11 : 59 : 61

XD

≈≈≈