Drawing #171

Hello!

Guess what? It's time to start a new and fresh art book with a new cover and better art within! Okay, so the thing is, the past few drawings have all been part of a new sketch book, but I didn't decide to make a cover for it until later. So, here's the cover that I drew:

!!!PLEASE DO NOT REPOST WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!!!

     As you can see, it's Michael Mell from Be More Chill, and he's chilling with his slushy from Seven Eleven, probably planning on listening to Bob Marley later.
     I was approximately fourteen and a half when I drew this.
     This took me quite a while, as I did try to put as much effort into it as possible. I'm not sure. Maybe, an hour to two hours to complete?
     I really like the way this one turned out. It looks fresh (unlike now, since I've taken it so many places and it's all stained now) with the black pen lining. I didn't use any references except for one, just to see the patchwork on his hoodie. The proportions are half-decent, the detail is pretty good, if I do say so myself, and I overall really enjoyed drawing this one, and actually like the way this one turned out.

***

I'm going Christmas shopping later! Super excited.
Also, I finished reading Percy Jackson and the Titan's Curse this morning, and I absolutely died. Too much happened and I'm starting the next one (Percy Jackson and the Battle of the Labyrinth) because my brain just needs to find out what happens next.
I hope y'all enjoyed, and be ready for some more decent drawings now, 'cause we're up to 2020's drawings.
:)

***