Drawing #150

Hello!

     Okay, time for quite a personal drawing...
     So this one is of my primary school teacher, who I won't name. She is really sweet and taught me a lot. I had her in Year 1 (when I first arrived at the school) and then again in Year 6 (my final year of primary school). In December of 2019, my high school concluded classes two whole weeks before my brother's (at the same primary school), so I decided I would pay a visit to this teacher and give her this drawing as an early Christmas present.
     So, here you are:

!!!PLEASE DO NOT REPOST WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!!!

     I was fourteen and a half when I drew this.
     This took me... not that long. An hour... maybe two, to finalise things?
     I really like the way this one turned out. I used a reference photo, one that I took at my Year 6 Farewell Celebration, and... yeah. I put quite a bit of effort into it, since my teacher put a lot of effort into teaching me, so I was very hopeful that she would like it!
     So, I did end up giving it to my teacher (along with a nice box of chocolates), and she loved it! I really hope she realises how much I appreciate her being my teacher those years!

***

Hi! Thanks for reading!
I finished the C-Drama that I was talking about and oh... my... gosh... I died.
The ending was great, really sweet, and good enough that I don't want a season two.
Anyway, have a nice day/night!
<3

***