Drawing #4

Hello!

     From my phase of deers, to random anime styled shorties and now to houses and architecture.
     After my drawing short people phase, learning about 3D shapes had really helped me get into drawing houses and buildings and all things to do with architecture. I know I drew a lot on architecture, but sadly, I could only find one that I had saved from an art project at school that I showed my class for Show and Tell.
     Here it is:

!!!PLEASE DO NOT REPOST WITHOUT PERMISSION!!!

So . . .
This page is ripped out from the first official art book I got. A real one with the amazing drawing on the front and the official writing and the rough paper and the beautiful logo in the top corner of the front page.
As you can see, it has my signature and the year of when it was done in the bottom right hand corner. I was ten at the time.
I'm not sure how long it took me but I'm thinking about two hours (if you add all of my procrastination breaks) and the fact that I drew every single brick on that damned roof!
     As I said, this was part of a house drawing phase. I can't find anymore of these drawings so this is LIMITED EDITION . . . A COLLECTOR'S ITEM!!! I think I retrieved this passion of drawing houses from my dad because my dad draws houses and interiors and exteriors of houses when he's renovating apartments (his past part time job). And I guess I got that blood in me.
     I wasn't taught to draw any of these things. And the hand was copied from my own hand.
     There is adequate detail. No colour. Okay shading. Adequate proportions. Overall, pretty good.
     That wraps it up!

—————

Thanks for the 25 views!!
Hope you enjoyed watching me go through my phases (wow that sounded incredibly weird) and look forward to seeing me go through some more ( . . . Yeesh . . . ).
See you tomorrow!!
<3

—————