Drawing #94

Hello!

     It is now the start of Year 8 (Australian) for me! Out of context, this drawing might make no sense, but I'll give it context:
     In Year 7 and 8, at my school, you take a design course that allows you to see if you like the elements and principles of design and helps you decide whether you want to take the subject as an elective in Year 9. Students take 4 semesters worth, broken into 4 parts: Textiles, Cooking, Woodwork, and Robotics.
     In Year 7, I had a semester of Textiles and then a semester of Cooking, both of which were really fun! At the start of Year 8, I would be taking Robotics. So it was the first or second day of the school year, and I was in my first class of Robotics. Miss was explaining the 'design cycle' which I'd already heard quite a few times before. So I took an opportunity to draw all over my 'design cycle' page.
     Here:

!!!PLEASE DO NOT REPOST WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!!!

     So... yeah!
     I was thirteen and a half when I drew this.
     This didn't take me more than fifteen minutes.
     I quite like the drawing. It's lighthearted and bubbly and I like the vibe it gives. I was still in the midst of deciding on a drawing style so excuse my indecisiveness.

     Another drawing from school is one that I completed for a French task. We had to apply our knowledge of number and animal vocabulary to a little artsy task.
     Ta da:

!!!PLEASE DO NOT REPOST WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!!!

     I drew this, again, when I was thirteen.
     This took me a while. I did the first half in school and completed the rest at home... in total, a bit over an hour.
     I quite like the drawing, but I have to admit that I did use references because I can't draw animals to save my life or anyone else's life. But I think it's cute.

Overall... I don't know. They were... nice? Decent? I don't know.

***

Hey, guys...
I'm so sorry I haven't uploaded for a while. I've been banging my head against a wall ('Harry Potter' reference) as punishment for not uploading but I really don't have a choice but to prioritise on getting an education, lmao.
I hope you can forgive me.
Anyway, I've been really busy with homework. And since I set myself a goal of at least five subjects with big, fat A's on them, I have been doing more study than usual. So I've completed homework, excessively studies Maths and Science, completed school assessments, group work, written essays and speeches, etc.
At this point in time (31st of May, 2020), I have a speech due tomorrow, a Science test the day after, and a Geography assessment due on the 5th. I've been lucky enough to complete the speech, study for the test, and I'm a third of the way through my Geography assessment but I figured I would upload for once.
I'm back to school full time in Australia, as is my little brother, what about you?
Hope everyone is staying safe and sound! Make sure to wash your hands!
I'll try and upload soon, but I can't guarantee. The hectic time of the term is over though, so I'll mainly just have small tasks and homework and study to do.
Oh! I almost freaking forgot: I FINISHED READING THE ENTIRE 'HARRY POTTER' BOOK SERIES!!!
I'm going to upload an entry on it in my rant book in time, just to talk about it. Stay tuned for it!
Anyway, I'm so sorry for writing so much, but it's been a while.
More art to come soon!
<3

***