Drawing #117

Hello!

     Here's an interesting upload!
     I usually upload a digital artwork or random sketch, but this time, I've gone to Sydney CBD with my family. Usually, while spending a day in the city, we go to Microsoft and chill there so my brother can play some video games. While I wait, I usually sit at one of the giant PC-thingies that you can draw on with a fancy pen.
     I don't have a date, but I went some time mid-July, 2019, and drew this:

!!!PLEASE DO NOT REPOST WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!!!

     I drew this when I was fourteen.
     This took me around an hour to complete. The dress was rushed, because it would've been a little troubling for my family if we stayed at Microsoft for too long.
     I quite like this drawing. I used my newer drawing style, and it turned out well! I like the proportions and detail, and gosh, the pen made it so easy to draw and add detail. It was also so fun to use. I felt like a peasant holding it. But gosh, I wish I owned that type of artistic equipment. It was beautiful.
     Overall, I'm thankful that I was able to use that Microsoft stuff, and I really enjoyed drawing this.

     Here's another digital drawing in my new drawing style:

!!!PLEASE DO NOT REPOST WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!!!

     I drew this on the 26th of July, 2019. I had just turned fourteen.
     This drawing took a while, and I had to revisit multiple times to edit it. In total, probably two hours.
     I really had fun drawing this! Even though it's not my best, I like how it turned out with my drawing style. I also suck at colouring, especially digital colouring, so for once, it had turned out half-decent. The proportions and detail are both alright. And the hair was quite nice. The hair was most fun to draw.
     Overall, very fun to draw!

***

Thanks for the support and stuff!
Hope you enjoyed the art!
<3

***