Drawing #95

Hello!

     During the first term of school, I barely drew anything. This is for two reasons:

1. I wasn't in the mood.
2. I was busy.

     Before I knew it, Term 1 of 2019 was over and I was on holiday in China with my family.
     So, here's the story of this drawing:
     I was in a hotel room in Hong Kong and waiting for my parents to get ready so we could go out. I decided I would make productive use of my time and draw on the little notepad-thingies that are in every desk drawer of every hotel that I've ever been to (if you've been to a hotel, you'll probably know what I mean).
     I decided to draw Michael Mell from Be More Chill:

!!!PLEASE DO NOT REPOST WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!!!

     I was thirteen and three-quarters (approximately) by now.
     This took less than five minutes to doodle.
     I really liked this drawing. It was fun to draw, quite light-hearted, and surprisingly, the proportions wasn't quite bad. The nose is a little eh but oh, well. What makes me even prouder was that I used a pen. I was quite impressed with it but didn't mind that the cleaners wouldn't take a second glance at it before tossing it in the bin.
     Overall, a cute drawing and a good use of my time.

***

Hey!
I'm so, so sorry for not uploading.
School's been keeping me busy and I'm feeling really fatigued right now.
But I've handed up all my assessments and completed all important tests, fortunately.
I'll try and upload soon! I promise!
<3

***