Drawing #133

Hello!

     Yay! Finally a drawing that I'm excited to show!
     Okay, so I drew this while at Doha International Airport in-between my flights from Athens, Greece, to Doha, Qatar, and then Doha, Qatar, to Sydney, Australia. I figured I'd be productive with my time at the airport, so I drew this, and ended up finishing it on the plane home.
     Here it is:

!!!PLEASE DO NOT REPOST WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!!!

     I drew this when I was fourteen and a few months old.
     This took a few hours, but I don't remember exactly how long it took, sorry.
     As you can see, it is a digital drawing of Michael Mell from Be More Chill, and then a bunch of quotes from the musical floating around him, most of them said by him. I tried to draw him in my style... keyword: tried. Anyway, I really like this digital drawing. The details and proportions weren't too bad for once, and it was aesthetic enough (at least for me) to be my lock screen background for a number of weeks.
     Overall, one of my favourite digital drawings!

***

I'm so happy right now because I actually have time to do things I want to. Like... writing! And... reading! And... drawing! And... piano! Anyway, you get the idea.
I'll be uploading more frequently (I hope) (possibly everyday).
Stay tuned for more, my dudes!
<3

***