Drawing #18

Hello!

I guess I had some "unfinished business" when I drew this. After drawing Princess Anna from Frozen, I guess it was just a given that I'd eventually draw Queen Elsa. Also probably because my mum really wanted me to draw her.
For those who don't know who Elsa is, she looks like this in the movie:

Below, I drew Elsa in a different position and without colour:

!!!PLEASE DO NOT REPOST WITHOUT PERMISSION!!!

This style was remixed to kind of my own but I did have a reference of her while I was drawing.
I was also around eleven and a half when I drew this and this would've taken me quite long. Firstly, 'cause I had to sketch this lightly with a lead pencil before drawing with a pencil and pressing harder before finally going over with a think black pen.
I want to say thanks to my wonderful mother who wanted me to draw this 'cause it helped me practice and was really fun to draw and I was quite proud of it afterwards.
There is no attempt of colour (which is fine by me. In my opinion, it looks nice without colours. The shading isn't expert but it's an okay attempt. I didn't go too overboard with outlining which is good. The proportions are alright. I always manage to somehow make the neck too long but that's okay.
Overall a great drawing which I both had fun drawing and am proud of.

—————

We've reached 200 views!! Thank you so much for helping this reach 200! I appreciate it loads!
I hope you have a lovely day/night!
See you in the next chapter!

Muffin, over and out!
<3

—————