Drawing #184

Hello!

     Ooh! I can't wait for this one! This one is going to show my improvement over about a year! I don't wanna brag, but I'm proud of myself. 

     Okay, so below, is a side-by-side drawing of my improvement in drawing over a year. In year 8, on the 6th of February in 2019, I drew Marinette Dupain-Cheng from Miraculous Ladybug in my school art book. Then, beside it, the same drawing of Marinette but on the 12th of March in 2020. 

     Here you go:

!!!PLEASE DO NOT REPOST WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!!!

     I was thirteen and three-quarters when I drew the first drawing, then fourteen and three-quarters when I drew the second one. 

     I drew the first one during a lesson, so about half an hour to complete. And about the same with the second one.

     Okay, the first one was... hmm... Okay, the detail and shading wasn't bad at all... but the proportions, and the fact that she looks like a freaking alien, makes this one suck. And um... unrealistic body type... I think. Yeah. Oh! And gosh, she has some THICC brains up in that five-head. Um... the first one sucked. But the second one? Damn. She be looking good. I mean, she looks more human, the proportions are so much better, her pose looks somewhat natural, and the detail is decent! However different it was from the first one, it looks better.

     Overall, yay! Improvement is a good sign!

≈≈≈

I wrote this while listening to the website music (1 hour version) for Killing Stalking and damn, I got the good shivers running down my spine. I just love Killing Stalking, no matter how messed up it is. 

In fact, I've already accepted the fact that I'm going to hell, but that's fine by me, 'cause I'll just make friends with the devil.

:)

Have a nice first day of 2021, everybody!

≈≈≈