Drawing #37

Hello!

In the whole of Paris, there is not a more self-absorbed or spoilt brat than this girl. She struts like a peacock, talks like a parakeet, and cares only about herself.
May I present, the blonde diva of Paris, Miss Chloe Bourgeois:

!!!PLEASE DO NOT REPOST WITHOUT PERMISSION!!!

Before I continue, I just wanna say that I love Chloe and that I have nothing against her (most of the time anyways). To be honest, she's an awesome character and the show wouldn't be as good as it is without her. Sometimes, Chloe can be rude, but sometimes, she is the source of laughter or happiness in an episode. I quite love her.
I drew this when I was around twelve and a half.
This took me quite a while because I was determined not to mess her up ('cause I feared she would personally attack me if I didn't draw her nose right or something). Firstly, I sketched her and that took about an hour. Then I coloured her which took me another two to three hours as well as perfecting it. So, in all, about five to six hours.
I believe I did quite well with the colouring but I believe the pigment of the skin could've been coloured better. The shading is pretty good and I enjoyed and believe I coloured the hair quite well. The eyes, I kinda regret going over the eyes with pen but in a way, it makes her eyes stand out. And they are a nice part of her face.
Overall, I really enjoyed drawing Chloe and there's always room for improvement!

—————

Hey! The views are going up fast—I'm super impressed! Thanks guys, love you all!
I just wanna wish you all the most amazing day/night! And remember...
You are worth it.
You are loved.
You are perfect just the way you are.
See you soon!
<3

—————