Drawing #19

Hello!

     Still in the mood for Disney, this next drawing is very iconic.
     I decided to use these felt-tip pens that my cousin had given me in China. I guess I wanted to see my skill of art when I used something different to draw and colour in. So, here if the drawing I did of the beautiful Minnie Mouse:

 So, here if the drawing I did of the beautiful Minnie Mouse:

!!!PLEASE DO NOT REPOST WITHOUT PERMISSION!!!

     I did use a reference of Minnie Mouse on the internet to draw this. The picture of her on the internet was animated so I did find it a bit harder to copy. So, I guess I drew it "Disney" style.
     You can see the exact date I drew it in the drawing but I was also eleven and a half (as you can tell from previous chapters, I drew a lot when I was eleven and I clearly had loads of time to). I think this particular drawing process lasted over two days because I remember considering to leave it without colour before deciding the next day to colour it in with felt-tip pens. So I think this may have taken one to two hours altogether.
     Sadly, there is no attempt of shading. Which is kinda of understandable 'cause shading with felt-tip pen is hard. The colouring is great (though there is only three colours). The proportions are great. Again, the outlining might have been a bit exaggerated but that's alright.
     Overall, a simple drawing that was completed well which I really like.

—————

Thank you for 213 views!
I will try to upload once everyday!
See you in the next chapter!

Muffin, over and out!
<3

—————