Drawing #193

Hello!

     So, since I was lazy at school to use the art book that the school had PROVIDED me with for Visual Arts classes, I brought mine from home and decided to draw in there instead. So I ended up drawing something that I didn't really want in my book.

     Basically, this lesson consisted of getting perspective on something by drawing it in a way that you wouldn't really draw. Namely, drawing something upside-down. And by the way, this lesson was done during lock down in Australia, some were all alone at home. Don't tell my art teacher I did this, but while I was on-call with my class on Microsoft Teams, I was also FaceTiming my friends at the same time and we were all on mute, talking to each other while completing the lesson.

     My teacher screen-shared with us all, displaying a black screen at first, and gradually, throughout the lesson, he'd slowly unveil the picture from top to bottom, allowing us to draw what we saw, and guess what it might turn out to be. After drawing for about ten minutes, I could see the chin of a man, and I was correct! It was a man!

     Here is the final drawing:

!!!PLEASE DO NOT REPOST WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!!!

     I was about fourteen and three-quarters when I drew this.

     This took a period to complete, so, about fifty minutes or so.

     I'm gonna be honest, dis man a little... unique. But nonetheless, the lesson was fun to do, but I do regret not completing this task in my actual school art diary instead of my personal one with all my fan art and stuff. Anyway, this was fun, I think it turned out okay, but I didn't put a ton of effort into it so... oh, well.

≈≈≈

Sorry for not uploading! I'll try to upload more, but I barely survived Day One of Year 10, so I don't know how I'm gonna continue, lol.

Everybody, wear a mask and stay COVID-safe~

<3

≈≈≈