Drawing #180

Hello!

     Y'all know how I did a digital drawing of... well, kind of, Ren, from Super Lovers, but I decided to draw him for real in my art book. On top of that, I drew San from ATEEZ, a chill sketch of Jared Kleinman from Dear Evan Hansen, a random girls with braids, a weird-looking Ladybug from Miraculous Ladybug, and Prince Gumball and Marshall Lee, as well as a bunch of random drawings and little scribbles here and there to fill up the space.
     Here is the page:

!!!PLEASE DO NOT REPOST WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!!!

     I was approximately fourteen and a half to fourteen and three-quarters.
     I completed this page over the span of three or four days, as you see by the dates written on the page, but each drawing... mm... hard to say. Ren probably took fifteen minutes, same for San, half an hour for the Gumball x Marshall art, five minutes for Jared, five minutes for the girl with braids, and five minutes for Ladybug.
     I like the way this page turned out. The top half is definitely ten thousand times better than the bottom half, and I don't have to explain why, but overall it's cute. Below is my most favourite to least favourite list of these drawings:

1 Ren
2 Gumball x Marshall
3 San (ATEEZ)
4 Jared Kleinman
5 Girl with braids and Ladybug can share the same level 'cause I despise these drawings both equally.

     Anyway, I'm not gonna comment on the drawings I hate, they just suck. The drawing of Ren turned out awesome, but I did use a reference. San was pretty good in my art style, so, yay. The ship art was cute, and I planned to colour them but couldn't be bothered. Jared was cute, and I remember drawing him in Commerce class, while the other two... ew.

***

OMG.
I finished reading the Percy Jackson series and now I don't know what to do with my life!
Just kidding.
I have a long list of books and series to read, so my summer is going to be busy.
Up next: Online book: Heaven's Official Blessing by Mo Xiang Tong Xiu.
Hope you all are enjoying your books!
<3

***