Drawing #158

Hello!

     Hey, I know, I know, my last few drawings have all been hella gay, but, like, we stan that here.
     Just a note that all of the next few drawings were all done on the same page, and it was supposed to be a representation of all my favourite ships!
     So, here's Connor Murphy and Evan Hansen from Dear Evan Hansen! They can be referred to as #Treebros or, shout out to MxParentalFigure , my personal favourite: #High Anxiety:

     Just a note that all of the next few drawings were all done on the same page, and it was supposed to be a representation of all my favourite ships!      So, here's Connor Murphy and Evan Hansen from Dear Evan Hansen! They can be referred to a...

!!!PLEASE DO NOT REPOST WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!!!

      So I was fourteen and a half when I drew this.
     This took me... I don't know... half an hour? Maybe?
     I like the way this one turned out! It was in my own style so yay! Overall, the detail and shading and proportions were great, disregarding Connor's beautiful and huge forehead, but it's good because we love it when we get big brain energy. Anyway... that's it.

***

Yo.
Today was great.
The weather definitely did not match my mood though.
Raining pretty much all day, but dang that talk about Social Justice (we had a talk at school today) was empowering.
:)
I hope you all have an amazing day!

***