Drawing #47

Hello!

     So, I have now turned thirteen and officially am a teenager. I was really thrilled.
     For my birthday, I received a lovely art book from my wonderful friend, AAirres7s7 ! And since I wanted to leave the rest of my art book for the other Miraculous Ladybug characters, I started a new one!
     I wanted to make my first drawing special, and so I drew the one thing I was obsessed with at the time in a completely different style... Ladybug:

!!!PLEASE DO NOT REPOST WITHOUT PERMISSION!!!

     I drew this when I was... you guessed it, thirteen.
     Honestly, I'm not sure how long it took. I'm guessing an hour or two. Probably two.
     This isn't actually my style. I just wanted to draw a portrait, and I wanted it to be unique from my other drawings. I'd already drawn Marinette/Ladybug too many times in the style of other artists or the actual show-style. So... I wanted something different. She kinda looks like an alien, to be honest. But... oh well! The proportions are pretty good, decent amount of detail, and... YEET!!!
     Whelp! I hope you liked the drawing!
     Overall, I really enjoyed drawing her and I think it's a pretty decent drawing!

—————

Thanks for over 600 views! I appreciate it loads!
More uploads coming soon!
Have an EVENTFUL day/afternoon/evening/night!
Happy 2020!

Muffin, over and out!
<3

—————