Drawing #183

Hello!

     Apart from the national Young Archie Competition I competed in earlier in 2020,   the Amnesty club in my school also held a small art competition, asking for participants to produce an artwork of an inspirational woman. 

     I'm not a member of Amnesty club, but I decided to join the competition nonetheless. We were allowed to paint/draw/digitally draw our artwork. I chose to create some digital art. 

     And for whatever reason, I was really in the mood to draw something to do with Harry Potter. And I needed to draw a woman who is inspirational and strong. The answer is obvious: Emma Watson!

     Here she is:

!!!PLEASE DO NOT REPOST WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!!!

     I was fourteen and three quarters when I drew this.

     This took a few hours to complete. I'm not sure how many in total, but a few.

     I quite like the way this turned out. I didn't really have a plan for this artwork, how I was going to show Emma Watson as both Hermione and herself. But I finally decided to draw her as half-half. If you can't tell, the left side is Hermione Granger, and the right side is Emma Watson. It was quite hard to find the perfect pictures of both people that would fit side-by-side, but eventually I did. For her beautiful face, I just used a reference.

     I think this artwork turned out pretty well. The proportions are fine, I think, the detail is pretty decent, and I think it looks like Emma Watson/Hermione Granger. I also had a fun time drawing this!

     After completing this, I submitted it, and I won first prize for the digital artwork section of the competition! Yay!

≈≈≈

Yes, it's New Year's Eve! 2021 is almost upon us!

Everybody, have a really nice last day of 2020!

<3

≈≈≈