Drawing #141

Hello!

Yay! Time for some random drawings of random ladies from the 1700's to the 1800's!
Below, I have drawn Elizabeth Hamilton (from Hamilton), and she is burning the letters that might have redeemed you~ Okay, sorry. Then, I have drawn a rather melancholy-looking drawing of Angelica Schuyler (also from Hamilton), and I'm guessing this would be a drawing used in the musical number Satsified. Then, I have drawn a rather fashionable-looking Maria Reynolds, rocking her iconic red dress. And to the right of her, some random dancing figurine.

 And to the right of her, some random dancing figurine

!!!PLEASE DO NOT REPOST WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!!!

I was about fourteen and a half when I drew this.
These took me... I don't remember how long.
These sketches turned out really well! At least, in my opinion they did. I think the proportions are decent, the detail is all good, and overall, they turned out nice! For my liking, anyway.

     Please enjoy this random, incomplete sketch below:

!!!PLEASE DO NOT REPOST WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!!!

     I was the same age as above.
     Took... maybe, five minutes?
     Not as nice a drawing. Kinda weird-looking. Anyway, I'll leave the constructive criticism up to you guys.

***

Sorry, I know I said I'd upload everyday. But plans change (aka. I make excuses)!
I'll try upload more often. It is the school holidays for me, so... yeah.
I'm rewatching The Untamed 'cause I feel like it. And I'm as emotional as ever.
Also, did anyone watch the new Miraculous Ladybug movie? I sure didn't. Because I don't have Disney+, lucky me. Luckily, my good friend was nice enough to let me go over to her place to at least watch the Hamilton movie, which was... TOO MANY GOOD DESCRIBING WORDS!!!
Also, did I mention that I've got tickets to go see Hamilton Australia 2020? OMG! Well, I am! Ahhhhhhh!
I think I might make a rant chapter about it, lmao.
Anyway, see y'all soon!
<3

***