Drawing #195

Hello!

     I'll make a half-promise here: my artworks start getting somewhat better from now on, because I found an art style that I enjoyed using (still not my current art style as of the 20th of March, 2021)! It was quite random, and although it was somewhat more recent (not really), I don't remember how exactly I came up with it, I just did. And I loved it.

     So... who would be irrational enough to test out that new art style on a wholesome (but feisty and slightly terrifying) cinnamon roll? Me. And that wholesome cinnamon roll is Shoto Todoroki from My Hero Academia/Boku no Hero Academia. Which, I'll have you know, I wasn't a massive fan of until late 2020, when I actually watched the series.

     Anyway, with that boring speech done, I give you, my fan art of Photo Todoroki:

PLEASE DO NOT REPOST WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!

     I was fourteen and three-quarters when I drew him.

     He took me... hm... about half an hour to two hours in total, I think. 'Cos I was thinking about leaving him as just a sketch, but then I said, "Frick it," and outlined as well as coloured him in. Which took another half and hour to an hour. Yay.

     I will be honest: I love the way this one turned out. He looks cute, he looks kinda hot, and I overall found that the proportions of the face were slightly more improved than previous drawings of mine. I'm in love with the shape of his face, that slim-ass neck (that I need), as well as his hair (omg, his hair). I have to admit, I kinda gave up on the uniform, but oh, well.

~ Author's note ~

Hey, so, I know I haven't uploaded for weeks. But it's my first term of Year 10, and I have to admit, getting through it and putting effort into all of my work is... well... hard work. Next week, I still have another three tests and an assessment due. So, this counts as procrastination. No offence, WattPad.

Life update: 

1 New idea!

I had a new burst of ideas for a story, and I've been wasting time on that instead of school work and WattPad. But I'll admit, this is best story idea I've had in centuries. Clearly, this human form is restricting (lol, just kidding).

2 Commitment

Uh, I probably shouldn't mention this on WattPad, but I'm uploading on another platform, I won't specify which, but I have an upload schedule (formally organised) for that platform, so I have to write at least two chapters a week, busying my nights. That's another reason I haven't been able to return to WattPad as often. Sorry.

3 Fandom screech

I'm in the process (steadily quickening process) of speed-reading through the iconic sequel, Six Of Crows, by Leigh Bardugo. I'll have you know, it is shattering my sole from the inside out, and plucking out each piece with a sharp and brutal tweezer and YEETING my pour soul over the seven continents. Please, if you find sections of my soul, I'd deeply appreciate you returning it to me. I'll put my home address below:

House number: 69

Street: Privet Drive

State: Alabama

Postcode: Cardi-B

Country: YAH-YEET!

Uh, yeah. I think that's it.

:)