Chapter 5

-Blake Pov-

I smile when I sit in the bullhead, and then the two faunas kids who came with us, Adam and (y/n) sit with each other. I can't help but be curious about the two of them. Both of them have raggedy and older clothes, and the two of them are almost unnaturally skinny. The two of them have clearly been through a lot, which makes me sad to think about, especially because they lost their mother and father, which I couldn't even imagine. Still, I'm glad to know they chose to come with us, which means we can help them in the future. I smile more when I think about how they're technically the first recruits of the White Fang.

My mom places a hand on my shoulder, and then I look over to her. " These are Eva's children," she says, just in case I didn't get it the first time, and then I nod. " Your mother, auntie and father have some important business they need to attend to about the White Fang. We should be landing in about an hour. In the mean time, do you think you can make friends with the two of them? They're about your age, and since they're out first recruits, I imagine you're going to be spending a lot of time with them."

I nod, though I am a little nervous since I don't have friends my age, and I don't really know how to talk with people outside of my family. Kali smiles kindly and assures me it will be fine and then she walks with Ghira and Sienna into another room of the bullhead so they can talk in private. Taking a deep breath, I walk over to (y/n) and Adam with a book in my hand, and I smile at them. " Uh hi. My name is Blake. Blake Belladonna. I heard a little bit about what happened to your parents. I'm so sorry."

Both of them nod sadly, and then I realize I might have wanted to ease into it a little bit more. I beat myself up mentally for it, and then (y/n) smiles softly at me. " Your mother and father seem really nice! I didn't know my mom had been friends with them. I'm really glad they're working to make things better for the faunas," he says, and then I nod and smile, glad he's being friendly. Adam nods in agreement, and then looks at me.

I find myself staring at his eyes, and how intense the feelings and emotions in them are, but I don't think too much of it, and so I blush and look away. I then try to fight down my blush, and then I look back at him when I manage to compose myself. " We should be landing in about an hour," I inform them and then the two of them nod. I don't know what else to say to them, so I take out my story book and open it to the story I had been on before.

(y/n)'s eyes widen when he looks at it. " That's the same book our mother used to read to us! The one about Ultraman, and all the adventures they had been going on over time! It's such a good book. Which story in it is your favorite? Mine is the one where Ultraman Zero redeems himself by being able to defeat Ultraman Belial!" He then looks at Adam with an apologetic look in his eyes, and I wonder what the context of what that is when Adam glares at him in return, causing (y/n) to sheepishly look away from him.

" My favorite is the story of the time Ultraman Geed defied his father to save the universe," I say, not wanting to cut into the argument which I sense is brewing, and then both of them nod to me, though I can tell Adam wants to say something, and so I look over to him curiously, finding myself wanting to listen to everything he says no matter what it is. " Adam? Did you have something you wanted to say about this book?" He nods and then his blue eyes fill with passion, which makes me smile.

" I never understood why Belial is supposed to be the bad guy of all of those stories. He fought for himself, and others and for what he believed in. Even if he used violence, so did all the other Ultramen, Belial was just more willing to. He stood up for those who couldn't stand up for themselves! I want to be like him one day," said Adam, much to the apparent horror of (y/n). Still, he speaks with such a passion that I find myself listening to him and even nodding along, seeing the logic of his words.

" Maybe that's what the White Fang will be like. I heard Auntie Sienna talking about it with mommy and daddy. It's going to be a peace group at the core, but if our lives are threatened, then we can use self defense to make sure none of us die if we don't need to," I tell them, and both of them nod and smile a little, though (y/n) still seems like he's in horror over what Adam said, and I shrug, deciding to stay out of it a little bit. I look outside the window, and then I smile and turn to the two of them.

" This is the place where our headquarters are! When we land, I can show the two of you around, and then I can show you to the rooms where you'll be staying. I helped my mom and dad set up the places for the White Fang members to be," I tell them, when I hear the door open, and then Sienna walks out with a smile, and a kind look for the two Taurus brothers, and I step aside to let her talk to them.

" Actually, Eva was a good friend of mine," she says, and she puts a hand on their shoulders. " And I think I'm going to take the two of them home with me, and I'm going to raise them like they were my own children. It's what she would have wanted." The two of them smile, glad to have another figure, as the doors of the ship open.

" Well come, I'll show you around," I tell them, taking their hands in mine as I begin to run out of the bullhead with a smile on my face, happy to have new friends.