Chapter 32

-Your Pov-

You look up to the roof where you see Jason standing up with his arms folded. Orb appears next to you in the mindscape, and then you sense a second presence in Jason's aura, which makes you nod as you realize that it means in all likelihood, it means he's the host for Ultraman Zero, which the two of you did talk about as a possibility. " That's Zero's signature alright," says Orb to you, and then you nod. " But I also sense something else. One of the signatures is mine which makes sense. But the other is Belial's. I don't know what that is."

" Why would he have your signature," you ask Orb, and then he glances at you, and he seems a little sheepish, like he doesn't even want to give you the answer for it, which makes your eyes widen when you realize it could be. " Was Summer your host when she conceived him," you ask, and then Orb nods flustered, and not knowing what to say, and then you look over to Jason. " And the Belial signature. I feel it too. It's more muted in him. It isn't evil. I think just anger? Negative emotions. Why would he have that in his aura?"

" Belial had hosts before Adam also," Orb says, as he tries to think and then piece it together a little bit, and then he folds his arms when he tries to think. " But the only sexual partner Summer ever had was Qrow. I don't understand how he could have the signature. Not biologically I don't think anyone. We have to accept that he might also be holding a part of Belial's powers within him. I don't want to have to fight with him, but it might be something we have to do."

Jason then hops off the roof, and then lands in front of you, and he stares you down. " Interesting. You're hosting the same Ultraman that my mom was," he says, which makes everyone murmur for a little bit about Ultramen, and then for Ruby and Yang, they begin to wonder about Summer. " How'd you get that signature? I know she died, but how did the power go to you. Did you know her?" He steps closer to you, not giving you a chance to answer his questions. It almost seems like a part of him doesn't want an answer, he wants a fight and any excuse for one will do.

Orb appears in front of you, and then blue light begins to surround you. " I'll handle this. Zero always had a bit of an ego, and he was always a little fight happy. It doesn't surprise me that his host is the same way. We're going to have to smack some sense into him," Orb says, and then you nod and finish the transformation as everyone steps back a little bit in awe. You then throw a punch for Jason, and then he smirks. Blue and red lightning flies from him, and when the light clears, you see he transformed into his own form, and caught your punch. " That's Zero alright," says Orb.

He then lifts you up with some strain, and then slugs you

He then lifts you up with some strain, and then slugs you. When the punch collides, he lets go of your hand, and then you go flying. Flipping in mid-air, you land on the ground and then begin to run to him. Shockingly fast, he ends up in front of you, and the two of you begin to grapple for a hold on each other. After a little bit, he grabs onto your legs, and then flips you over, and you crash on your back into the ground. Groaning in pain, you roll out of the way before he stomps on your head, and you flip to your feet, kicking him in the chin.

As he staggers back, you then throw a punch into his stomach, and he bends over a little in pain. Before you can follow up on it, he grabs both of your arms, and pulls you close to him. He then draws his head back and then headbutts your nose, and releases, causing you to fly back. Before you land, he flies above you and then kicks your stomach, causing you to crash into the ground. Slowly rising to your feet, he then flies down to you and then throws a punch. You barely step out of the way, and then grab onto his stomach and smash him into the ground.

Jason then draws in his legs, and then kicks you in the gut, which causes you to fly off of him. Landing, you then see the timer on your chest start to glow red, as your time then becomes to run out. You then see Jason's own timer begin to blink. He tilts his head at you, as if thinking about something, and then he transforms back to his human form. Orb then nods at you, and then you do the same. The two of you look at each other for a little bit. " Ready to talk now," you ask, and then he nods. Wiping your lip, you see Blake run in front of you, and then aims her weapon at Jason in case it's a trap which makes you smile. As she does, Weiss runs in front of Jason, and aims her weapon back at you and Blake.

" There's no need for all of us to fight," you say. You then look at everyone, and then hold up your hands to ask for a moment and for calm. All of them nod after a moment of hesitation, and then they lower their weapons slowly. You then turn back to Jason and look at him. " Still think I'm an amateur," you ask, not trying to be cocky, but ready for whatever he has to offer. To your surprise, he chuckles a little.

" Sorry about that one. That was Zero. He wanted to test if you were Orb or not. To make sure it wasn't one of Belial's trick. Ready to talk then kid," Jason asks, which makes you nod. He then tilts his head. " Let's do it in front of all of them. Weiss, Ruby, and Yang all deserve to know this too." You then nod, and then let out a sigh of relief, wondering how this is going to go.