Chapter 15

-Your Pov-

After Blake walks away from you, you're left to sigh a little bit. You knew Blake could be a little introverted, and she kept to herself a lot of the time, and when she needed to have her alone time, and time to be with herself she would take it, even when it came to you and Adam, who had probably been the two people she was the closest to in the White Fang. Still, you wish you had gotten to have a little bit more time to speak with her, especially since so much had happened between the last two times you had seen each other, and how much you wanted to ask her and talk to her about.

You wanted to know how her parents had been doing, or how Sienna was holding up. You wanted to ask her things like how Adam was doing. Even if he had attacked you, knowing he was being the host of Belial explained some things, and it meant there might still be good in him and that it wasn't entirely his choice. And even if there was no saving him, you wanted to know how your brother was doing, or how the White Fang itself was doing. Also important, you wanted to ask her if she had left the White Fang, and also why she was hiding her cat ears.

Sighing a little bit, you then shrug. Blake always took some time for her to be ready to open up to both you and to Adam when you had met her for the first time, and it had been a long time since the two of you had seen each other. If you had to guess, you probably needed to go over things again with her, and get her to open up to you again. But you had managed to do it before, and so you weren't worried that you would be unable to do it again. If anything, you were just excited to be able to get the time to spend with her again.

With another shrug, you then wander around the school a little bit, trying to find where the auditorium is, since you hadn't managed to get a map of the school. After a little bit of a struggle, and Orb giving you directions in the back of your mind, you make it to the auditorium, and then you smile when you see some of the other students making their way in, to include Blake, who you decide to keep a little bit of an eye on, just for when you are ready to go and speak with her again.

After a moment, Ozpin then comes to the stand, and then clears his throat to be able to begin his speech. As he does, Orb appears next to you in the mindscape, and then gives you a firm look. " Do not trust Ozpin. Not fully," he says. Before you can even ask why, he keeps giving you a glare, and then you nod. " He's not what he appears to be."

Nodding, you then listen to the rest of the speech, and then you nod a little bit when Ozpin tells all of you to make your way into the ballroom to sleep for the night, when he says the initation is going to be in the morning. You lose sight of Blake in the crowd a little bit, and then you sigh when you make your way into the ballroom. Looking around, you find somewhere you can be by yourself and focus on the things you need for a little bit.

Closing your eyes, you return to the mindscape, and then sit down in the field of flowers, and then wait until Orb joins you. You then look over to him. " Orb? You're like a million years old right," you ask. He quickly corrects you, and gives the age of 20,000 and then you nod. " Can I ask you something? It's about Blake. I know it's hardly the things about saving the world and all of Remnant and stopping evil you like to focus on, but I need to know something, and you're the only one I can really talk to about this."

" I suppose you can," says Orb with a chuckle. "' Historically, the stronger the bond between an Ultraman and his host will make the two of them work better together, it will allow the transformation to be easier, and some other benefits. I had a strong relationship with Summer, and she and I worked amazingly well as a team with each other. So, I hope I can build the same relationship with you in time. What is it you wanted to ask about?" Orb smiled kindly at you, which helps you feel a little more at ease.

" Why do you think Blake left so quickly? I mean, do you think it was something I did? Something I might have said to her? Do you think she's going to open up to me again? Is she scared of me now?" You sigh a little bit, feeling silly asking all this of him, knowing you must sound like some lovestruck teenager, rather than the warrior of justice he had chosen you to be. " If you don't know how to answer any of those, then I get it. I don't really know what else to ask about."

Orb chuckles a little bit. " You don't need to worry about it. When Summer was my host, she asked me a lot about Qrow, and how to get closer with him. But she was still one of, if not the best huntsman I have had the pleasure of working with. I have no doubt that in time, you're going to have the ability to get their yourself. Honestly, I can't tell you everything you need to know about Blake, but in time, I think it's going to be okay. You had a strong bond with her before, and you will in time."

This makes you smile a little bit, and then you lay back and nod, and begin leaving the mindscape so you can get a good night of sleep before the initiation tomorrow. " Thanks for your help Orb. That means a lot to me, and it honestly helped me calm down a lot," you tell him.

Orb nods, and then hesitates for a moment, and then he nods and looks at you. " When Summer went to Beacon, the initiation involved a fight with Grimm. If it hasn't changed, which I doubt it has knowing Ozpin, then be careful. I'm sure you'll do fine on your own. But on the off chance you won't be, you will only have three minutes to use my power before turning back. Use the wisely."

Nodding, you smile a little, and then drift to sleep, already excited, both of the initiation, and also to rekindle your bonds with Blake.