Chapter 29

-Your Pov-

You sit on the bullhead with a small smile on your face. The flight from Beacon to Atlas is a long run, and you're going to be here for sometime you know. At the rate the bullhead has been flying, it's going to take at least another day before you make it to Atlas. Even if the bullhead is technically safe, you find yourself unable to sleep, and you glance out the window every so often. You're not looking for any threats, since you doubt any of them are coming, but just to keep yourself busy for a little bit. When it gets too dark for you to see anything else, you then look inside the bullhead and glance around at your team to make sure you know where each of them are, and what all of them are up to.

Valora sits with Jaune, and the two of them are going over a video of the two of them training. Every so often, Valora points out an area where Jaune could improve, and then he nods every so often, which makes you smile. The next one you see is Silver, studying some textbooks with Pyrrha, the two of them focused and hard at work as ever, which again makes you smile. The last one you see is Karma, sitting by herself, and then cleaning and sharpening her katana a little more. Having a team like them is enough to make you smile, and then ease up a little bit.

Thinking for a little, you then head to the room in the bullhead which you were given, and then you close your eyes, and head to the field of flowers in the mindscape. Orb is in front of you, and he gives a kind smile. " Orb? I was wondering if I could ask some questions. I don't know if you're going to have all of the answers but anything you have could help a little bit." He then nods, and then faces you. " I was wondering what you could tell me about Ultraman Zero, especially related to Belial and yourself. I thought he was the one who stopped Belial. So why are you here?"

Orb sighs and nods, and then thinks to gather his mind. " Zero was a strong warrior. One of the best to ever live in the Land of Light. And he was arrogant because of his heritage, and this got him banished until he could learn humility. And then Belial began his first attempt to learn to destroy the Land of Light. Zero returned and stopped him. That was his redemption. But for Zero, it was never personal. It was a mission. He never spoke much about it all in all. And then he went on another mission. Belial was someone who I considered my brother from the time when we fought together. Which is why I came here. I'm going to stop Belial this time. I'm going to stop him. What he did was my fault for letting him slide," Orb explains.

You nod a little bit, and then look at him sympathetically. " I know what you mean by that. I always feel like there was more I could have done if it hadn't been for me leaving. I keep thinking of ways I would have been able to do something more to help," you admit. " I know it probably isn't my fault, but I can't help but think that it is. I know what that feels like. To have your brother turn on you out of nowhere." You and Orb both sigh a little bit, not knowing what else to say or do.

He then flies off in the mindscape to have sometime to himself, and then you sit up, and then look over to the doorway when you see Blake standing there. " I figured you were talking with Orb for a little bit, so I didn't say anything," she explained. " Can I come in," she asked curiously, and then you nodded. She walked in with a smile, and then she closed the door behind her. She then sits next to you on the bed with a smile. " I couldn't sleep," she admits to you.

" I can't help but worry," you admit to her, and then she looks at you. " Even if I left the White Fang before it got too bad, there is some stuff I did for Adam and the White Fang which I do regret, things I would take back if I could. I can't shake the feeling that no matter how much I do, my past is always right there behind me. And that one day, someone is going to show up to drag me back to my past. Like it's right behind me."

The two of you sit in a little bit of an awkward silence, and then she yawns, and then closes her eyes. " I would go back to my room with my team," she says. " But if I do, Yang is just going to tease me about how I came in here when I needed help. So, I hope you don't mind if I stay here tonight?" She asks sleepily. You then chuckle a little, and then tell her it's not going to be a problem. She nods, and then closes her eyes and then you then lie down on the floor. " You can join me if you want," she says awkwardly. " We can share the bed."

A blush comes to your face, though she faces away from you so you can't see if she has one of her own. You then sit down before laying down on the bed, and closing your eyes in turn. With Blake here, it's easier for you to get to sleep. A blush comes to your face a little more, and then you end up falling asleep. Before you're too heavily asleep, you feel Blake rolling over and laying on top of you, snuggling close. And before you can even think about it all that much, you wrap your arms around her, like you always wanted to when you had been younger.