Chapter 47

-Blake Pov-

After we change into our hunting gear, all of us run out to find some people, and try to save them. Weiss, goes to find Jason of course, and make sure he's okay, and as I run through the city, I manage to catch a glimpse of the two of them fighting Cinder side by side with each other, and then I keep running, even as Yang and Ruby peel off to find JNPR and guide them to safety and work with them. As I run, I fight off the Grimm and the members of the White Fang on my way. Even if the entire city is at risk, there's only one person I can focus on saving right now, (y/n). I already lost him because of Adam once, and I could never do it again.

When I make it back to where I had seen them last, my eyes widen slightly when I see all of the rubble and carnage from their fight. I keep trying to find them, and my eyes widen with shock even more when I do manage to actually find them. I gasp when I see (y/n) standing on Adam's chest, ready to bring down a sword and end it all. My mouth opens to say something, but I can't even find the words to say. I want to call out to him, though I don't know if it would be to tell him to do it, or to tell him to drop the sword.

Before I have a chance to make up my mind about that, I hear a familiar voice. I look over to see Sienna, and then I see her wounds, and I gasp again. I want to step over to hug her, but my body is frozen in place. She calls out to (y/n) and Adam, and I only faintly hear what she says, though I find myself letting out a sigh of relief when (y/n) drops his sword, and steps off Adam, clearly in a daze himself. Adam rises to his feet, and his eyes widen with shock when he sees Sienna. " Mom?!" He calls out.

Sienna nods weakly, and leans against a wall for support. She opens her arms, and he runs into them, hugging her gently. She wraps her arms around him, holding him close to her. Adam takes a series of deep breaths, and then he breaks down into tears. " Shh. Shh. It's alright my little bull," Sienna promises him, stroking his hair and rubbing his back, motherly love and warmth flooding from her.

" I didn't mean to....I didn't want to...." Adam starts to say, and his breath speeds up, far too much. " Belial....he....he took over my body. I tried to fight him, but I couldn't slow him down at all. He used my body to try to kill you. And Blake. And (y/n). I....I'm sorry!" Adam says again, crying even more, and Sienna pulls her closer to him with a gentle smile.

" Adam. You didn't kill me. The blade didn't go deep enough to penetrate any organs. My vitals only stopped because I went into shock," Sienna explains. " I could tell. Your body wanted to stab me further because of Belial. But you didn't. Your heart didn't. Your good heart Adam. And I could tell, watching the end of that fight you had with (y/n). You were fighting from the inside. Doing the best you could to hold Belial back. I told you Adam. That you could always do a little bit better if you just tried. My little bull. I'm proud of you." She then looks up at (y/n). " Please. I've lost enough without you two trying to kill each other."

(y/n) takes some deep breaths, to calm himself down from the fight partially, and partially because he's exhausted, and all of out of energy from the fight, I can tell. His own wounds are serious, and then there's the mental burden of what he's seeing, and what he had just been willing to do. " I'm just glad you're alright Sienna. Mom," he says after a long silence, and then she nods and lets out a sigh of relief. He then looks over to Adam. " If what she says is true, then we can make it right. If you tried to stop Belial, then we can make it right."

Adam looks up from Sienna's embrace, and smiles softly at (y/n), gratitude in his eyes. " It's more than I deserve," he murmurs, and then he looks between Sienna and (y/n). " I want to be able to make this right. And I understand if you don't believe me, but I am willing to do anything to make up for this all. Jail time, working with you. Anything you want." He says softly, and (y/n) gives a little nod.

Atlas soldiers begin to come, both to rescue the students and round up the ones responsible for this. They make it to us, and then quickly rush Sienna off to get the medical attention that she's going to need, and then they begin to handcuff Adam to take it away, and he doesn't fight against them, which makes me sigh in relief. For a moment, he looks at (y/n), and then I realize this may be the last time the two brothers get to see each other for some time. " We'll speak later," (y/n) manages to say simply, and Adam nods as he's dragged off.

Out of the corner of my eye, I can see Jason and Weiss knock Cinder out, and I sigh in relief. By all means, this is over. The fight is over. We did it, we were able to save Beacon, and Adam didn't have to die. None of my friends or loved ones had to die. The thought of that practically lifts a weight from my chest, and I look over to (y/n). Finally, my body unfreezes, and then I hug him tightly. I smile softly when I feel his arms wrap around me. His safe arms. I kiss his chest gently, and then I look into his eyes. " I love you."

(y/n) smiles down at me. I can tell he feels it to. That something, something years in the making is over. That we're one step closer to the rest of our lives. The thought makes my heart swell with pride, and then he smiles even brighter. " I love you too Blake." He says with a smile. Then, the two of us lean in, and meet in a passionate kiss, holding each other as close as possible. We only separate when the need to breath becomes too much, and then we go to kiss each other, time and time again.