Chapter 25

-Blake Pov-

Weiss looks at Ruby confused, and then Ruby looks right at her, not being silly or saying anything random or crazy like she normally does. She doesn't even seem to be that energetic about things, and then I look at Yang, and see that she also looks sadder than before, and I wonder what's going on. Weiss doesn't seem like she's in any hurry to answer, and then Yang stands up, and snaps her finger in Weiss's face. " Hey. Ice Queen. Talk. How do you know our brother," she asks irritated. Weiss stays silent for a few moments. " Talk!" Yang snaps, her eyes flaring red for a moment.

" Calm down Yang" Ruby says softly, and then Yang sighs and then rubs her head. Weiss stays silent, and then I look at her, wondering what's going to happen. A heavy silence falls over all of us, and then Ruby looks at Weiss, she has tears in her eyes. " I haven't seen him in years. So if you could tell us anything about where he is, then I need to know. Please Weiss," she says trying not to cry, and then Yang pulls her into a hug, glaring at Weiss, needing answers just as much as Ruby does.

Another moment passes, and then Weiss nods. " As all of you know, I'm the heir to the SDC. All of my life, I've been a target for people who want to kill me, or to capture me, either to ransom me, or to kill me themselves," she begins, and then Yang gestures angrily, clearly asking for her to get to the point of this story. " I had body guards with me constantly. But, one day I wanted to be able to see Atlas by myself. I didn't want them to surround me. I wanted to feel like a normal girl. And so, I left without them."

" This is a great story Weiss. Where's the part where my brother comes in," asks Yang angrily, eyes turning red again. She then sighs and then tries to calm down a little bit, and she rubs her head, and then looks at Weiss. " I'm sorry. I don't mean to snap at you. But please. Like Ruby said, I need to know. Can you please get to where Jason shows up in this story? I didn't mean to snap," she says softly, as Ruby nods in agreement.

" I was just getting there," says Weiss defensively. I shoot her a look to communicate that this is not the time for it, and then she nods and then sighs a little bit, and then she looks at Yang and Ruby. " So when I went off without the bodyguards, I ended up surrounded by the White Fang. I tried to fight them off for a little bit, but there were just too many of them, and so I found myself outmatched, and outmatched quickly. I thought it was going to be the end for me. And then someone came in. He had one silver eye, and one red eye. Black hair. He was my age. And he protected me."

" Jason," I say as some of the pieces come to me, and then Weiss nods as Yang and Ruby begin to think for a little bit. I then sigh and then turn to Yang and Ruby, wanting them to find their brother badly, and so I decide to let them in on the full context of it. " Weiss saw (y/n) transform during the initiation, and it reminded her of Jason." Both of them looked confused, clearly not knowing that Jason could do that, which confuses me, and I make a note to talk to (y/n) about it, needing to get the rest of the answers.

Weiss keeps nodding, as if she's trying to keep in motion and keep moving. " He was my first friend. He was the first person who protected me without needing to be paid hundreds of thousands. And then one day, he told me he needed to go and finish a mission, or something. And I never saw him again. I've tried so hard to find him again, but I never did. He could transform like (y/n). So I thought maybe..." Weiss trails off, and then she wipes her eyes rapidly, crying not to cry.

The three of us look at her sympathetically, not knowing what to say. Yang then places a hand on her shoulder. " We're going to find him," she promises. " Ruby and I need to find a little brother, and it sounds like you need to find your boyfriend," she teases, wanting to lighten the mood a little. Weiss blushes a little bit, and then nods, not denying it, which is a surprise to all of us, and it makes me think of me with (y/n) for some reason, but I don't have time to think about it for all that long.

Ruby then turns to me. " I see. If Jason could transform, maybe he's connected to (y/n) in some way? Blake? Can you go and speak with him to learn everything you can? I'm going to talk with Ozpin. Next week, he's going to let the first years go on a mission, so I'm going to go see if I can convince him to make this our mission," she says, and then I nod and smile softly.

" Everyone? Thanks for all of your help. I'll be sure to pay you back for all of this when I can one day," Weiss says softly, letting her guard down a little, and then all of us smile kindly at her. Ruby then goes to the office, and then I make my way to (y/n)'s dorm, thinking to myself rapidly, about everything with Weiss, transformations and also if I have new feelings for (y/n). But I try to keep focused when I make my way to his dorm, and then knock on the door, waiting for him with a soft smile.