Chapter 33

-Blake Pov-

I let out a sigh of relief when I see that (y/n) and Jason are done fighting each other right now. Seeing the two of them fight with each other made me worry a little bit. It's hard for me to see him getting hurt. When the two of us had been children, he cried a lot when he got into fights, and he could never take care of himself the same way Adam and I had been able to handle ourselves, and I wanted to protect him. Even now, all these years later, I still feel the need to protect him, even though I know he can handle himself better than I can. But still. I already lost him once, and I find myself never wanting to lose him again, or even for anything bad to happen.

" You okay," I ask him, and then he nods, and looks over at me. He doesn't have any serious wounds, just a bloody nose and a split lip. I remember from the children's book Kali used to read to me that when Ultraman power down, their host are as healed as they can be, so I let out a sigh of relief, knowing I'm not going to have to worry about it all that much. I then turn and glare at Jason a little, but I ease up a little when I see Yang and Ruby looking at their big brother, and then Weiss looking adoringly at him, happy to see him again.

" Let's start with something simple. Ultraman, and all of the stories about him are real. To some extent," Jason says, and Ruby and Yang both look at him shocked, and then Weiss nods as if she knew it the entire time. Jason then turns to (y/n).  " And I'm sure Orb sensed it and was able to tell you. I have both the signature of Orb and of Belial. I'm sure he told you I have the signature of Orb because Summer was the host when I was conceived."

" That much I figured. But what about the Belial signature," (y/n) asks. Even if this conversation goes over everyone else's head, everyone looks at them, hyper invested in it, including myself as I follow it with a growing interest as we try to put all of the pieces together with each other, though I wouldn't be surprised if all of us were coming to wildly different conclusions about this. " The only host we can say for sure that Belial has ever had is my brother. Adam."

" Belial doesn't work the same way most Ultramen do. When Orb went to you, and when Zero came to me, they had to make sure we agreed to it when they had time," Jason begins, and then (y/n) nods in agreement, confirming this. " Belial isn't like that. He can take over a host without telling them anything. So he's more like a parasite in that way. The last person he ever had control over was Qrow Branwen. My father."

Ruby and Yang's eyes both widen at this, like their world was shattered by this, and Jason looks at the two of them, his eyes clearly saying ' I'm going to explain this all to you later,' and they both nod, still a little bit shocked, and then Jason looks back at (y/n). " Zero is back on Remnant to deal with Belial. He told me to find Orb. I just needed to make sure that you were the real deal, and not some sort of trick. Sorry for the fight," he says, seemingly sincere, and then (y/n) nodded.

The two of them look at each other sort of awkwardly. As they are now, they don't have anything to speak with now that all of the answers they both need have gone back and forth between each other, and then I take this moment of quiet to hug (y/n) now that I know he's going to be okay. He smiles, and then wraps his arms around me, which causes me to blush a little bit, and then I see Weiss hugging Jason as well.

" It seems like we found who we needed to find," says Silver, and then (y/n) nods in agreement. " We should begin to return to Beacon. The parameters of our mission have been fulfilled, which means we can return." He says, which is taken from the rule guidebook which he seems to have memorized, and then Pyrrha nods in agreement with him, and then both Jason and (y/n) shake their heads in sync, which makes all of us look at the two of them confused, wondering why they want to stay, or what still needs to get done.

" I'm not going back to Beacon with you all," Jason says, and then Weiss looks like she's about to cry. Jason then bites his lip, and then sighs. " Yet. I have to work out if I can make it back with Raven and the tribe," he murmurs, and then Yang widens her eyes in shock. Jason then turns back to the rest of us. " You can all go back if you want to. But there's something I need to take care of still. Something which I might have to do myself, but that'll he fine if I have to do this myself. But if any of you want to lend a hand, I won't mind."

" I'm going to help you. I know what you're talking about. The Schnee faunas prison you mentioned," says (y/n), and then Jason nods at him in agreement. All of us nod in agreement. Even if we don't know Jason, and even if I don't trust him entirely, what he wants to do is a noble thing, and none of us can find a reason for why we wouldn't help him free the faunas from the Schnee company.

We all look at Weiss a little curious about what she's going to say. " I'm going to go with them. I just want to be able to help Jason," she admits, leaning on his chest, which makes us all smile, and then I step closer to (y/n), a blush on my face, as all of us get ready for the next adventure