Chapter 27

-Your Pov-

You smile a little bit, and then when you tell the members of your team that all of you will be going on a mission soon, and then all of them nod and begin to pack their things alongside you, helping each other every so often with their things, and then Silver looks over to you. " You mentioned that this mission is going to be with some other teams. Would you tell me who the teams we're working with are going to be? And also I would like to have some more information about the type of mission this is," he requests, and then you nod, and bring up the text from Blake on your scroll.

" We're going to be working with some of the other first year teams. One of them is going to be RWBY, since they were the ones who requested this mission in the first place. And then we're also going to be working with JNPR. This mission is a little more dangerous, especially for first years, so the three teams will going to be working with each other to make it happen," you tell them, and then they nod. " This is going to be a missing persons mission. We need to find someone important to three members of RWBY."

" Alright then! I'll bring Clover with me," said Valora with a smile on her face. " He helps me finding Grimm to fight and to kill , and he watches my back when I need him to. He could be a big help for us to be able to find someone. If they have a picture of who we're looking for, then Clover is going to be a big help." Smiling, she then slings her crossbow over her shoulder, and then she holds out her hand, and then Clover lands on it with a screech.

" Anything the three of you can bring will be help," you tell them, and then they nod and finish packing their things. You then finish bringing the storybook so you can speak with this Jason if you can find him, and then clear some stuff up with him about everything that has to do with Ultraman and with Belial, and also you have to admit, you want to get to spend some time with Blake on the way, and get closer with her as well. Once all of you are packed, you then open the door, and the four of you head out.

Once you make it to RWBY's dorm, you then knock on the door. A little bit later, the door opens and then Ruby stands there with a determined smile on her face. " Hey everyone. Thanks for the help," she says happily. " We just need to wait for JNPR, and then all of us will be ready to go." Karma nods, and then thinks and then takes out a timer and sets it, and glances at the door right across the hall.

Eventually, JNPR comes in with all of their things. " Sorry for being late," Jaune says sheepishly, and he rubs the back of his head. Karma rolls her eyes at him, and then stops the timer. She shows the time to him, and then he looks at the ground embarrassed. " It won't happen on the mission," he says, and then Karma keeps looking at him sheepishly, and then a silence falls over the room. No one knows what to say, until Valora places a gentle hand on his shoulder, and gives him a kind look which seems to make Jaune cheer up a little bit more.

Pyrrha clears her throat a little bit, and then everyone looks over to her. " Rescue missions like this are somewhat difficult. They do require a good deal of urgency, especially if the person was in danger. Do we have any idea where they could be? Or even if they were in any danger last time we heard from them," she says, and then Silver nods. He looks like he's hesitating for a moment, and then he hands out guide books to each of the team leaders with the standard procedure for rescue missions, which you scroll through.

" According to this, the best thing to do is use any contact for them which might still be valid," Silver says. " And then if this is a mission which they thought would take all three teams, then we need to work together, and move quickly. Rescue missions also are only given one month to work before they must be declared a failure." He then sets down his copy of the rulebook, and then looks at all of the team leaders, wondering what they're going to say. Pyrrha nods in agreement with him, and you smile a little at the two of them.

" The last place I saw him was Atlas," admitted Weiss, and then you, Blake and Karma all frown a little bit. Atlas is one of the worst places you can go as faunas, and you know that the White Fang has a bed rep there, more so than anywhere else. If you go back, Atlas is the place which has the best chance of finding out that you and Blake were both part of the White Fang, and make things much more difficult. Still, if this is the only chance for you to be able to find some answers, then you're going to have to take it.

" Alright then! Teams (f/i)VSK, RWBY and JNPR, let's do this!" Ruby says happily, and then some chuckles go through the room at her enthusiasm, though you don't blame her. If you understand correctly, the person that everyone is looking for is her older brother. You wonder when the next time you're going to see your brother is going to be, but a sad smile goes through you when you realize it's not going to be under the same happy circumstances.

" It's going to be okay," Blake assures you, and then you nod and smile as all of you begin walking to the bullhead with your teams, ready to depart for your first mission, hoping to find some answers.