7. Rawrrr

Emara Stone

Emara Stone

The very Next Day.

5th floor Conference room looks more like a basketball court. Rather than a small session it looks like a press conference. Reporters and media people are running with their cameras, mic. I don't want to catch anybody's attention so I sit at the last row beside the gate.

Just gonna watch the show.

"Is this seat taken?" I look towards the voice's owner. Ah! That reception girl. Her lipstick is out of her lips today also.

"Please be my neighbor." I speak politely. She blush. This bitch. I mentally roll my eyes.

"You are very sweet Ethan. BTW, my name is Rita" she say while sliding on her chair.

I didn't even ask her name. All I want to do is take out the handkerchief from my pocket and wipe her lipstick off her face. It is irritating me.

"Rita, I think we are going to be good friends" yeahh! Friendzone that bitch.

"Rita, why you sitting at the last?" Two females come in our line, eyeing between me and Rita.

"Shelly, this is Ethan. Today is his first day and session in our office. We were talking about that only" her both friends sit beside her looking at me.

Oh no.. I am already allergic to bitches. Not Today Satan. I'll do your rituals every weekend but not today please.

"Hi Ethan, I am-" her voice gets sunk below the noises coming from the crowd, all reporters start to run towards the gate like an orgasm.

I try to get up from my chair to see who enter in. In between the reporters and their flashes I see a tall man in black suit. The scene was similar like the titanic crushing ice bergs. He was walking like an Egyptian God. Reporters where chanting his name 'Ryan, one pic. Ryan', but he didnt turn. I wish he turn his face, his aura is powerful like a hunter, so deadly and dangerous. I didnt notice myself shifting in my chair, temperature is getting high of my seat automatically.

Suddenly the chanting stops as he stop walking and turn his face in my direction. My lungs stop working, my eyes were getting bigger and mouth open wide just like a zombie.

Beautiful fuck !

His cheekbones, jawline were more sharp than the edges of furniture. His eyebrows were so thick. His lips were better than any model and suddenly I notice that I am biting my own lips. He is irresistible. Oh My G- "Oh my god, he is looking at me" Rita and her friends start shouting. I totally forgot about these bitches and about me. I can't stare at him like this. I m a man. I m Ethan now.

He looks like he is six feet tall. If I stand close to him I might reach till his shoulder. Maybe with heels I can reach till his ears.

"Did you see, he smiled at me. Yesterday he called me twice to bring coffee for him."
"For past two days we go at the same time in elevator. We had eye contact thrice."
"He also smiled at me when I was passing by. "

These bitches can't clearly see, he was looking at me. Or maybe towards the photographers. I can't think straight.

I ignore these girls and see he already reach the stage, completely facing towards the crowd. I notice his shoulders are broad and sharp. His eyes are looking for something, they look so animalistic like he is in predator mode. Rawrrr.

People are taking his pictures, uploading on their snapchat and instagram stories. I see Rita trying to put the doggie filter on him. Her friends look at her phone and do 'Awwwww'.

"Good Morning People of Damison Group" his voice roar in the hall. I feel shudder down my spine, I sink more in my seat. He seems really powerful, I can't act manly around him. I m probably wet.

"He is so hot". "Yes very hot" Rita and her friends start discussing.

Yeah totally! He is fucking hot! I can't agree more with these girls.

• My mind says he is a CEO, intelligent, Greek god, probably have hoes under his sleeves.
• My heart argues that he is beautiful, he should be kept in a museum, his hands are more pretty than my face.
• My vagina is shouting- take it just take my virginity. Take me right now on stage. For fuck sake just take it.

I'll probably pay him to see him shirtless.

He is enchanting. His dark hair are neatly set back, done better than mine. His lips are moving in a perfect syn. His hands on podium holding it tightly. I wish those hands were on me and touchin-

"Thank you, you can continue your duties" his words bring me back. I day dreamed during his whole speech. WTF! I see him closing his suit button and once again looking at the crowd as if he is counting heads. He takes a deep breath, gives a final look to the photographers and leave the room.

And suddenly I regret sitting at the last.

・ิ(•̀.̫•́)・ิ

Hellozzzzz

Finally Alpha Ryan in the book :D

Let me know how you liked this chapter

And here is a meme

V O T E

V O T E