37. Psycho Dog

Emara Stone

Emara Stone

I wake up by the sound of birds outside my window. The sunlight touches my skin in a gentle manner, I look outside and see that the sun has just risen. What is more romantic than this, I already feel like snow white.

But suddenly I feel like to turn into sleeping beauty as I remember Ryan and Ethan turning into wolves. Deadly wild wolves. This is no safe land, I don't know what else is I have to witness. Ethan running in circles to catch his tail? 

I am not surprised that Ethan is into supernatural shit as I had a doubt since childhood bcoz he was extremely perfect in every field and my mother likes witchcraft stuff. But Ryan being a wolf has done some serious damage to my brain.

I already blocked him on Whatsapp and calls as strict instructions given by Ethan to not to contact him. My mother said Ryan's father was the one to send assassins to kill us though I have no idea why anyone would want us dead anyway.

No matter how Ryan's father is, hotty is not evil. As he didn't do anything when he came to know I was faking as a man or I don't even have a degree. My inner hoe tells me that he is not what people call him 'A ruthless scheming Alpha'. He is pure like a snowflake. Scary but pure.

I pick up my phone to unblock and call him as a part of me regret to block him without confronting the situation with him and I kinda miss his voice too. But my goal gets blur when I see an email from Damison Groups.

To: irockandyousuck@gmail.com

From: damisongroups@org.com

Subject: NOTICE OF INTENT TO SUE.

30-Day Notice of Intent to Sue for Violation of Section 4 of Non-Disclosure Agreement signed under the post of Damison Groups CEO's Secretary.

Litigation on breach of NDA under Corporate Companies Act.

•As per the contract, Party A has all the right to file a legal case on Party B for the violation of NDA by disclosing Company's important data to other non-company entities without prior permission or knowledge of Party A.

•Party A claims Party B for submitting fake documents, certificates and posing a bogus identity to get engaged in spying activities on the company.

Party A has filed a lawsuit on Party B for $11 Million and in case if Party B fails to hand over to Party A then Party B shall be convicted for minimum 6 years under Corporate Companies Act, 2013.

Kindly take the Notice seriously. And you are requested to appear in front of the attorney on the given date. You are asked to take a printout of the following document before appearing in the court.

Attached copy of NDA signed by Party A and Party B.

Yours Sincerely,
Damison Groups.