33. Doctor

Alpha Ryan Damison

Alpha Ryan Damison

THIS MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Why hasn't he died yet? Soon I'll become the first Alpha who killed his own beta. This fucker always gets in between my plans of getting laid. 

I hold the steering wheel in a steel grip as I feel the claws ripping out of my nails in anger. "What Daniel?" I try to keep my voice low but the grip of my hand is imprinting on the phone. I hope Emara doesn't notice.

"Alpha. We found two warriors of Lightening Moonstone pack in our territory. One ran away but we caught the other one. He is espionage of Zydus." I shut my lips in a tight line as I feel Dakota growling. SHIT!! How can they let one go away? 

I look over at Emara who is now checking her neck where my canines should have been buried by now. I was going to mark her but maybe she wasn't high enough for that. "I'll be there soon." I don't wanna leave this opportunity to sleep with her but dammit I can't leave my Alpha duties. 

"Babe, I gotta go. Some business partners are at my place." Her face looks like a scared rabbit. She keeps rubbing her neck where my canines scratches are still visible. She gives a smile which doesn't reach her eyes which fueles my anger and I drive off. 

Firstly my trip to Bisera was of no use, I couldn't find any information related to my mate as they denied existence of her. Secondly, I lost an opportunity to mate with her and then I didn't even mark her. And now she seems scared of me which is burning my balls, I don't want to lose her trust. I look over at her but she seems busy looking outside the window. She looks so cute in this white dress, like a little moon goddess.

After dropping her at her apartment I get back inside my car. I open the roof of my convertible Z4 and drive off. Nothing feels better than the wind ruffling my hair. I love the speed and extra power. It pumps adrenaline to my veins. God! this feeling is so amazing.

An effortless smile appears on my face as I remember her face, her soft skin, her milky body, her color of nipples. God! that's fucking hot. Something dark pink mix with light brown. I am going to change all of my furniture colors to that color including my convertible's. Yessssss

As soon as I park my convertible infront of my pack office I hop out and rush inside the building to meet the one and only lady dick.

I see Daniel and Drake standing outside the red room, they both turn to face me as they sense me behind them. I lift my right hand in the air and punch on Daniel's lower jaw with great strength. Drake backs off immediately in fear as Daniel falls on the ground with his other 4 teeth. 

Yessss!! Finally.

Crush his balls, Ryan.

Blood oozes out of Daniel's mouth like a fountain, he holds his jaw in both hands as he tries to stand up from the ground. "How could you let go another one." My voice roar in the corridor, even the walls vibrate because of my growl.