28. Explore

Emara Stone

Emara Stone

How will you feel if you ask god for a chocolate and he gives you the whole chocolate factory?

Speechless, right?

Well me too.. not because I have no words to explain but because someone is sucking on my mouth, muffling my words. Hotty's one hand is holding my waist in a steel grip and another one angling my neck to give him easy access of my mouth.

His kisses are demanding and forceful on me as he nibbles hard taking my lower lip in between his teeth. He is violating my mouth by sucking and biting hard on my sensitive flesh. Unexpected moan releases from my mouth as I feel him press his bulge shameless into my core. His throat vibrates as I hear a low growl escapes from his mouth in between the kiss. His lips are rapidly moving over mine, I try to match his pace but he is dominating like a wild animal. A desperate wild animal.

Though his lips are heavenly soft, they are attacking mine in a fierce hot way with full of aggression like he is taking some kind of revenge on me. His behavior always seems unpredictable to me. His hands are rough as they roam on my back with his fingers digging in me mercilessly, my body feels like it is getting assaulted roughly. My lips are manhandled by his as he aggressively suck the soul out of me with his hot blazing lips.

I never thought my kiss with hotty would be ferocious as his harsh behavior is making me feel used. The kiss feels more like one sided as if he is taking out his frustration by dominating like an unleased beast. There is no synchronization in the kiss, it feels out of rhythm and not at all sensual but like a punishment.

In my dreams hotty use to be very gentle and use to touch my face softly unlike now ravishing me with force in reality. I feel frustration taking over me in a swift way as I feel him using me as his frustration bag and trying to show off what a true dom he is.

I grab his hair with extreme force which catches him off guard and I take that moment to kiss him back fiercely. All the embarrassment I went through, the amount of tears I cried and jealousy I felt all the frustration is releasing through my comeback of kiss. I bite his lip hard which makes him hiss in pain.

I'll show you who is a true dom.

I kiss him back violently as I pull his shirt's collar savagely towards me then bite his lip with little more pressure than before which is enough to make him bleed. I feel him smirk in between our battle of kiss but it disappears soon as he lifts me from my waist and roughly slams me down on his desk, causing my bottom to sting in pain. A loud painfull moan escapes my mouth as the pool of excitement flows through my veins to my every part of body asking more, more to be treated roughly.

He tucks my shirt out with force and instantly grabs my waist directly from the inside of my shirt. His rough actions gave me shivers down the spine, I feel the vibration passing to my core. His touch gave mini heart beats to my clitoris. His palm feels warm as he keeps rubbing them up and down on my waist's curve.