43. Password

Emara Stone

Emara Stone

I watch hotty from the glass window, his head is wrapped in bandages and his breathings are mild. No one is allowed to enter his ward for medical and security reason. Daniel and Drake are sitting outside the room beside the gate discussing the security protocol for the pack.

As Ryan is unconscious rightnow, the pack is very prone to infiltration, in worse case an attack can be expected. Daniel decides to tighten the border security of the territory whereas Drake decides to tighten pack and Ryan's security.

Whereas I decide to be strong so that they don't have to waste time to babysit me. I need to be strong like Ryan is and like a Luna should be. I feel a hand on my shoulder which made me turn around intuitively. "It's getting late. I'll take you to Alpha's place." Daniel speaks softly as he looks down on my dress "Your dress is smeared in blood, you should change and take rest."

I look at my dress, dark red patches of blood on my dress makes me look like a psychopath. A crying psychopath.

I shake my head and again look back towards hotty, he is still unconscious. How can I leave him alone after all he is in this condition because of me. And my brother. "Luna, it's already 11. Drake is staying here tonight, nothing is going to happen to our Alpha. Come, I'll take you home." Daniel assures me.

I notice there are dark red blood patches on his and Drake's shirt too. But they seem all normal like they are used to it. With one last glance at Hotty, I walk away with Daniel.

. . .

*Open's the door*

"Welcome Luna, this is Alpha's penthouse. If the situation were different we would have thrown a party for you." Daniel walks towards the kitchen and brings two glass of water. The room looks the same, it looks like it hasn't even touched since the last time I was here. Which reminds me how fast things changed between us.

"That's Alpha's room. You can freshen up and change. I'll arrange the dinner." With that, he leaves. I look around Ryan's room, for a second I was confused if this is his room only because everything seems changed.

Last time, the furniture was off white while now it is brown with a shade of pink color. Even the curtains are changed into that color. Maybe he has some obsession with change.

Pictures of him are there on the wall behind the bed. There is still a faint smell of his scent present in the room. I open his cupboard and pick one of his t-shirt and pajama. I couldn't help but smell his t-shirt, cardamom with mild lavender scent hit my nose. My brain flashes his images in my head when we kissed for the first time.

I hug his t-shirt tightly as a tear leaks my eyes and slide down my cheeks. I miss him so much. So badly. I just want him. Want him to touch me only. Love me only. No matter how mad I was at him this past week I never wanted the outcome to turn his way. I really like him.