15. Pㆁ®N

Alpha Ryan Damison

Alpha Ryan Damison

"Sir, should I make a report on it?" Ethan said innocently which made my bones vibrate. Not because I am ready to shift but because Dakota is laughing in my head, we both know our mate is teasing us. But I am pissed.

All I want to do is break all the furniture in the room. I want to smash the chairs on wall, throw the table from window, break all the glasses in the building. All I see is red.

Red on Ethan's cheeks. He is blushing. Blushing red like a monkey's ass. I hate it that he is looking cute and Dakota is telling me to touch his cheeks. And suddenly I want to feel the softness of his skin, to see his aroused face.

I shake my head and remind myself not to listen to my illiterate wolf. I take a deep breathe to clear the anger mix lust clouds in my head and say "No and don't disturb me for next two hours."

I see Ethan walking out of my cabin. His ass is really round I notice. I again shake my head and sit down on my chair looking at my laptop screen where I was playing FIFA 4. Ahh!! I lost the match. Which increased my anger a level up.

I see the book in front of me which only added fuel to my anger. I throw the book on the wall to my left without even opening it. I hear it fall behind the couch. I need to release my anger and this will not work.

I call my beta to make the arrangements to the Red Room of Pain. Only torturing rogues can calm me the fuck down.
.
.
.
I again woke up in the middle of the night. I feel the sweat on my forehead, neck, palms, my heartbeats are in a competition with Usain Bolt. I again dreamed of Ethan kissing me. While his hands were in my hair, my hands where inside his pants and squeezing his ass. I close my eyes and take a deep breathe It was just a dream.

But something felt weird. I open my eyes and see a tower rising inside my blanket.

Seriously!! A boner. A fucking boner coz of him.

It made me feel disgust. Never was I this scared of sleeping. Since the day I met Ethan I am having sex dreams every time I doze off. I call my Beta to wake all the Omegas for an early workout session. I get off from my bed to take a shower, I look at my phone it says 2:45 am. I don't care what time it is, I am not sleeping neither letting others sleep.
.
.
.
I reach my cabin I tell Ethan to send a cup of coffee. After few minutes Ethan comes with a tray of banana pancakes, bread and butter, orange juice and coffee. "Sir, I thought you might be hungry too, also you look tired so I brought breakfast too".

Our mate is so worried about us. He really like us Ryan. You should think about getting to know him. He is the chosen one for us.

I give him a small smile. It made me feel ease, less stressed. "Sir today you have a meeting with the Holmes at 7 pm on 6th floor" I simply nod in return as I was only listening his sweet voice.

I wonder if having a mate can give me piece of mind. I google for gay couples and I am shock to see my fav tv characters like Barney Stinson, Sheldon Cooper are gay. May be in future I'll think over this.

The rest of the day passes by. I sense Ethan coming in so I close my laptop where I was reading his resume. "Sir, here are the soft copy for today's meeting. All key points are highlighted. And do you want something else as I am about to leave"

I look at my phone and see it's already quarter past 6. "No, you can leave and get home safely" I say which made his eyes open wide. "Yes sir" he say while trying to hide his smile and turns to leave. I see he have a perky ass which most girls don't have.

I turn towards the window behind me, place my legs on its edge. I close my eyes and think about today. My wolf didn't bother me, I no more feel tiresome, no stress today, overall it was a nice day.

I again think about Ethan as my mate. The first thing that pop up in my head is intimacy. I wonder how do gay people make love. I take my phone from pocket and google 'How does gay people make out'. I see pictures, videos, gifs of gay people kissing, naked. ewwwwww

I click on one of the links, the site is full of gay p0rn with weird titles like:
-We can make you rock hard in seconds
-The Sperminator
-The Last Anal Hero
-Hunky boys make each other happy with their massive dicks.
-Tales of dark hole
-Star Trek: The next penetration

I start to cringe, but I still want to know what they do in bed. I click on the ameture category.
- Anus and Andy
-Shakespeare in Lust
-Once upon a time in cockTale
-Star Whores
-Come learn then cum

I finally click at the one looking decent from all. I am so going hell for watching this. The video is black and white, there are two guys who are humping in front of the mirror. A guy in front of the mirror and another behind him. Well it doesn't look that bad. It's like dudes hugging each other.

Then the guy at back start touching the front guy. His chest, stomach then down at his dick and start to stroke it. Okey it is getting bad. Then the guy in front start to cry, no moan, what is he doing. I was so much into analysing the video that I didn't hear the click of the door of my cabin.

And too bad I didnt catch the vanilla and dew grass smell enter in.

Shit.

・ิ(•̀.̫•́)・ิ

Quick reminder: I am not against any community, religion or sexes. The base of this book is humor.

Please don't feel offended because I didn't mean it.

Here is a meme

V O T E

V O T E