58. Jackass

Alpha Ryan Damion

Alpha Ryan Damion

I walk after my father to a tent a little far away from the celebrations. My father is the original head and face of our pack, he is a respectful and caring yet a minacious Alpha. I would never dare to piss him off. Even Dakota obediently sat in my mind. Quietly, not spitting any shit.

My father walks around the table and sits on the chair, he takes out a small box from the drawer and places it in front of me, "Give this to Emara, it's a necklace your mother chose." I take the box and open it, the necklace is made up of colorful shiny sea glasses lined with gold. "Mother is really excited about her." I sneer as I keep the box in my pocket.

Father nods, "She was scared Emara will not accept you knowing you are a jackass. But your luck has always been excellent, I am not even surprised." I bit my tongue as I feel like to scream at my father, I am not a jackass.

Right, you are a dickhead. Dakota laughs in my head.

My father opens a bottle of rum and pours in two glasses, "How many times I have told you not to hurt your own pack members, Ryan?" His voice stern and his face stoic. I bet Daniel spilled out the beans.

Don't listen to him, it's all fine and legit. Dakota contradicts.

I keep my face straight as I reply, "I didn't count how many times, father." I reply honestly. Who the fuck counts anyway. A low growl rumbles from my father's chest, his eyes darkens as he grunts, "You will not hurt your warriors, is that clear? They are your family, you are supposed to protect them not whip them." I lower my head and nod.

No Ryan, we are Alpha. We are born to beat the shit out of everyone. Don't listen to your father, don't be a pussy.

"Next time if I get any news of your harsh acts, you will regret it." My father warns me then gulps the rum in a sip. Don't tell me he is going to complain to my mother again, though I am not scared of her, she emotionally blackmails me a lot. I don't like that shit.

"I'll directly tell Emara this time." He says as he bottom ups the other glass. "What? No, you can't do that." I shriek in shock. He is kidding, right?

I can't say. Is he laughing?

Father nods as he again refills both the glasses, "Yes, I know how to control your psycho sadist side. Piss me again and I'll tell her everything, how many people you killed, how many times you sent your warriors to the hospital, how many bones you break in a day, that too with exact digits." He casually says while gulping down the rum.

My psycho sadist side?

I fist my hands in anger, my claws digging inside my palms as I try to not to release a deadly roar. My chest upheavals then subdue as I take deep breathings. He can't tell that to Emara! I need to find a way.