35. Happy Birthday

Emara Stone

Emara Stone

Oh My Lady Gaga!!!

Two oversized huge dogs with their paws bigger than my face, digging their claws in each other in a merciless way. Both of them aim to puncture the other one's throat with deadly fangs whereas I stand in the corridor looking at their neck to neck battle.

Though the grey one looks bigger than the brown one, I think the brown one looks cuter. His fur is long and swings softy to the music of breeze coming from the balcony.

What formula did my mother mix in Ethan's milk?

Their moves were like a bolt of lightning- powerful and destructive. I see them throwing each other on the walls, table and the bookshelf. Wrecking everything into pieces what comes along their way. They look like two mad dogs fighting for a piece of bread. A grilled piece of bread.

I look down and see pieces of sponge and cotton shredded from the couch, splints of furniture all over the floor that I moped like 15 minutes ago. I even vacuumed the carpet which is now nowhere to be seen. I see a torn white color boxer on the floor which is probably of Ethan as Ryan's was red and blue color, next to my phone.

Suddenly the grey dog is thrown on the wall near me as soon as I pick my phone, leaving a big dent on the wall. I immediately back off. The brown one jumps on him digging his fangs in his neck, which looks more like he is snuggling and giving love bites from my angle.

These mad dogs!!

I watch them for a few minutes then turn towards my room leaving both of them to cuddle. I mildly laugh as my room looks cleaner than the living room which is an irony. I grab my backpack and start to stuff it with my extra clothes, ids and some skin cream as its burning hot since hotty touched it in a kinky way.

I change my clothes, wear sunglasses and shoes then turn towards the kitchen to grab some snacks but I cancel my plan as I see those two big immature dogs fighting in which looked like the kitchen minutes ago. All those porcelain plates and cups are shattered on the floor making it look like mosaic art.

I ignore their growlings and turn towards the main door to exit. I had too much of their shit today. I walk past Ethan's luggage which is lying freely outside the door. Kicking them aside I shut the door behind me and call that one person that I avoid in every family function.

*Ring*

*Ring*

"Emmy!! How are you love?" Her enthusiastic voice which is quite rare to hear bangs in my ears. Please don't tell me she found another groom for me. "Mom!! Ethan is a dog." I scream at my phone as I climb down the stairs. "Dont disrespect your brother, Emmy. Where are your manners?" She scowls in return.

Oh god!! This woman.

"Mumma, Ethan is really a dog. A big barking do-" Before I could explain to her what I had witnessed her angry voice interjects from the phone "EMARA!! Are you indirectly trying to say that I am a bitch?" Wait what!! Where is she going with this conversation?