17. The Mirror

Emara Stone

Emara Stone

I can feel my heart jumping inside my ribcage. My heartbeats are loud enough to be heard without a stethoscope. I keep my hand on my throbbing chest, close my mouth and take deep breathe from my nostrils. I look around and see familiar paintings on walls, clothes on floor, cupboard overflowing with books, desk with empty coke bottles.

Phew! Everything is normal. It's my room.

What was I even dreaming about, I try to recall. I can feel my forehead is dripping in sweat, my white T shirt is now sticking to my skin. I get up from my bed and walk to the bathroom.

I switch on the light which was a bad move as it partially blind me and I had to blink hundred times to adjust my eye sight with the light. I stand in front of the wash basin then open the tap to splash cold water on my face. I look up in mirror and suddenly all the air I had accumulate in me from my childhood releases as I see similar whiskey brown color eyes staring at me through mirror.

I see Ryan standing behind me with same angry look he have 24/7. He is standing very close to me exactly behind me making me look like a sandwich between Ryan and the mirror. He moves his arm in front of me, before I could speak anything he grabs my neck in a strong grip that a gasp escapes from my mouth.

My hand reaches to hold his hand which is grabbing my neck but he doesn't lose his grip. His eyes are directly looking at mine through the mirror which is making my knees weak and panties wet.

I see his face is getting close to mine, he opens his mouth which I thought to speak but instead I feel his tongue on my left cheek licking small water droplets. The only thing I can hear is my breath mixed with my heartbeats.

His tongue is making patterns on my skin which is making me horny AF. I try to speak but his grip on my neck tightens a little showing who is in control of whom. I stand there watching him do Picasso art on my skin.

His chest is pressing my back which is making my body to press more into the wash basin in front of me. The friction between the basin and my lower abdomen is adding another hit of pleasure to my core.

Suddenly the licking stops and the grip of his hand on my neck loses. I look at him through mirror and see his eyes on my T shirt. More precisely on my breast. I follow his eyes and see my T shirt is sticking to my breast, I didn't wear any bra which makes my hard nipples easily visible through my thin T shirt.

I feel his other hand on my stomach, my eyes immediately follow his hands which disappears inside my T-shirt. I can feel his hand cupping my left breast and slightly squeezing it. I hear a hmmm near my ear which made me look up at him.

"Wh- wha-t are-e you-ou doin Ryan-n?" I notice I stammer miserably and shut my lips instantly as his eyes meet mine. He licks his lips while looking at me which made my confidence level go in minus. He smiles enjoying me shiver under his touch.