25. Boyfriend

Emara Stone

Emara Stone

Once a drunk friend of mine jumped into the water saying that he wants to be the first person to swim across the Pacific in one night, though he jumped into a kid's swimming pool.

One night my friend got so drunk at the bar that she stole a girl's birthday crown off her head, went to another bar and made everyone there buy her birthday drinks.

Last time I went to my friend's party where I didn't eat a single thing while drinking and I ended up sleeping in my friend's bathroom using a towel as a pillow and bathrobe as a blanket. People in the party still used the bathroom while I was sleeping there.

After that I was never invited to another party. Not that I regret but yes free food and free drinks is something I still miss.

Once me and my brother were so drunk that we stole a dog from a house. It's been two years and we still have that dog. Her name is Laila. And she is always clingy to Ethan like his side bitch.

Anyway, drunk stories are really overrated but this one tops all of them. My gay boss after getting drunk turned into a straight person after seeing my boobs. Al-O-Al.

My boobs have alien power in them.

After thinking for a brief moment I get to this conclusion that he is not completely gay. The way he was really eyeing me and licking my neck like alcohol I am hardly sure that he is gay. May be he is a bisexual.

And turns out he is not that harsh like he looks as he spared me off the charges plus he let me sleep in his room. What a sleep it was, man! I never slept like that in ages. I feel more relaxed and fresh, may be that's why rich people call it beauty sleep. The bed was so soft it felt like I was sleeping on hundred babies. Damn soft.

I notice the room is empty and the bed sheet on the other side is smooth. I see my clothes were on the chair, they are washed and ironed. I change my clothes and leave the room in search of Ryan. I hear utensils noice, I follow it and see a short brown lady making breakfast in the kitchen.

*Ahem*

"May I know where is Ryan sir." The old lady with braids turns around, she eyes on my hair and clothes. She squint her eyes while she rubs her chin with her index finger. "You couldn't find your bra or did Ryan stole it?" She bluntly says looking at my chest. I immediately look down and see two bumps. "I didn't knew Ryan was into tomboys." She giggles while toasting bread on pan.

"I am not his girlfriend." My voice is low and filled with disappointment. "I know, sweety. His soulmate is somewhere out there, so he doesn't do relationships. I don't blame him though." She says while scrambling eggs. My face completely drops listening this, I feel a lump forming in my throat like I am about to cry.

"I am Dory, what is your name young lady?" I hear her voice again while she is busy making omlet. "It's Emara." I say swallowing the lump in my throat. "Emara?" I hear a man's husky breathless voice. The voice that made my heart and breath accelerate.