41. The Fight

Warning: This is a very serious Chapter.

Emara Stone

I am so nervous! My fingers are fidgeting in anticipation knowing what is going to happen. Who is going to win? What if someone dies? I couldn't sleep properly all night knowing what will happen in the next episode of Game of Thrones.

Today is the finale.

I get up from the bed and stretch my arms above my head while I make Godzilla noise. I twist my neck to my sides, last night was really weird. But I am glad it was just a dream.

I should charge my laptop completely.

I keep my laptop on charge then take a shower, get dressed in my Pokemon tee and PJs and walk down to meet my family. As I was descending stairs, my steps abruptly stop as I see the scene infront of me.

Few people dressed in dark cloak are standing in a circle around Ethan chanting something that I couldn't decipher. A tall, skinny woman who is standing infront of Ethan has an old torn book in one hand and a bowl of burned ashes in other from which smoke is emitting and lingering on Ethan's chest, arms, face. Fascinating.

Even my mother is standing with her hands joined and repeating what those black cloak women are speaking. The whole scene looks like they are performing some hoodoo voodoo dark magic shit, the smoke around them is adding a scary evil effect to the scene.

What on the wattpad is this happening?

"Emara, come down and bless your brother too." My mother commands me softly which catches everyone's eye and they all look at me. Sternly. I gulp down nervously as I feel my stomach doing some weird yoga on the thought of being part of their activity.

Which clicks in my brain, that today is their fight. It wasn't a dream but reality that hotty and Ethan are going to fight today. A fight between two Alphas infront of everyone. And little did my brain knows that somewhere the root of this fight is me. "Emara?" My mother calls my name again. This time even Ethan looks with questionable eyebrows.

I quietly walk down, the pit in my stomach twist and turns as I stand beside those tall weird women whose aura and eyes both are not friendly. My mother walks up to me and says "Emara, do you remember Dr. Mariyam? She is a veteran witch from Bisera. She uses to do your dressing whenever you use to get hurt." She addresses the thin woman who has a torn book and bowl of ashes.

I gulp down nervously as she looks down at me in a mere hostile way. "So Emara turns out to be his mate." Dr. Mariyam says in a venomous tone. And suddenly everybody's eyes turn in mere disgust as they look at me. I feel so unsafe between them, I feel like I don't belong here and these witches probably tear my limbs as their hate for Ryan is clearly displayed in their burning eyes.