34. Sir

Enjoy ;)

Emara Stone

Emara Stone

'I m on my way to
meet my kitty😉'

What the fuck!!! Is he coming now? Like right now? 

I look around the room and see clothes all over the floor, things here and there. Shit! This is the right time for my superpowers to show up. I wish I had Thanos, that bro would have cleaned all the clothes plus some population.

I pick all the clothes, among them mostly are of Ethan which I wore to the office. I dump them all in the washing machine including the socks, belts, slippers whatever I see on the floor except the floor.

I rush to my room and clean my study table, change the bed sheet and again clean the floor. So many fucking clothes.

Should I change the curtains too?

I instantly grab the mop and clean the dust off the floor. I have never done so many exercises in just 10 mins. I should have probably lost 2-3 kgs or should have got one and a half abs. 

Suddenly the doorbell rings. Shit!! He is here already. I look at myself in the mirror then around the room, it doesn't look that bad though. I run towards the door and open it instantly not wanting him to wait for more. 

As soon as I open the door I meet a very sexy view of hotty, as he rolls up the sleeves of  his white shirt which is stuck to his muscular arms like a second skin. The inner hoe in my licks her lips. He looks so god. I mean good.

My heart starts to skip its beat as I look into his deep whiskey brown eyes. They are fucking hypnotizing. "Come inside." I welcome him as I open the door wide for him. COME INSIDE? I instantly look down to hide my blush. Come Inside? Its sounds like I m making a sexual innuendo. Come... Inside...me.

"I'll get you water." I rush towards the kitchen as my mind keep showing me kinky pictures of me and hotty. Stop it! Stop it! I scold my inner hoe then pick the chilled bottle from the refrigerator and walk towards the living room. 

I see hotty staring at the wall with his mouth open and finger in the air pointing at something. Did he see a spider on the wall? I should have cleaned the walls too.

I walk close to see what is he starting at. For some reason, my heart rate takes a pick up as I see him staring at a photo frame of me and Ethan that we took last year on our birthday. Holllyyyy Shitttttttttttt !!

How can I be so stupid to not hide them? What should I say now?

Its a photoshop.

He slowly turns his head in my direction. Very slowly. Slow like a sloth. He lays his dark eyes on me in which I can see something roil. Slowly he raises his manicured finger at me while his mouth opens up to growl at me "YOU!!! You lied to me." Holy Shit, its deja vu.