10. Tell Me

Alpha Ryan Damison

Alpha Ryan Damison

All I see is red. Anger. And there is only one thing that can calm me that is the red room of pain.

As soon as I leave my office Drake comes asking something that I didn't really hear. "Tell Daniel I m coming. Do the arrangements" I order Drake.

I hope that will calm me down. I still can't believe that my mate is not a girl. I would have tolerated any bitch but really a guy?? Though we have gay mates in our pack but never on the earth I thought that situation with me.

I push away mate thoughts as it only fuels my anger. I walk past my security officers into 'P' building. That is my Pack building, where only my pack members and wolves are allowed. My pack business and administration is handled by my Beta, second-in-command.

"Alpha, what a sudden surpri-" Daniel stops as he realize my anger radiating from me. "Everything is ready Alpha" he says.

I ignore my Beta and walk towards the basement to my red room of pain. I walk inside and close the door behind me, locking just me and the person I want to meet so badly in the room. I look around and notice the walls are almost red, red from the blood spilling from rogues. And the person in front of me is one of them.

"Jax! Did you missed me? How was the food? I hope you like grasshoppers, that's the pasta tonight" I sound so exciting. Jax is tied in chains, his hands are hang from above, i see dry blood on his face and chest, he is looking like an apple to my pie. He look at me as if I m a bad omen and probably cursing me under his breath.

"I told you I wasn't spying on your territory " He spits. I want his tongue chopped into pieces, cook in a soup and feed him back.

But I want to know something first. "So tell me Jax, how you met your mate" I ask him friendly. He looks at me as if I offered him a beer. I get no response so I kick in his ribs. Cracking sound of ribs brings a satisfactory smile on my face. He screams so I again kick in the exact same spot. "College! In college" he cries.

"Does your mate have boobs?" I ask him politely. He growl at me so I punch on his lower ribs just below the broken ones. "Yessss" he cries in pain.

"You see Jax, this is were I m jealous of you. Because my mate lack..... some basic.... stuff!" I say.
"Size doesn't matter" he replies in a low voice.

Size? Hell size? This made me laugh, I punch his jaw. I see blood on my knuckles and on floor, oozing from his mouth to his neck, chest. He is a bleeder. Yuck!

"Tell me Jax, how it's like to get intimate with your mate" I m very curious to know. He doesn't reply instead his wolf stare at me through his eyes. "Jax! Jax! You gonna die anyway, so enlight me. You see, I just met my mate and I don't know what to do with it" I said shrugging my shoulders.