53. Masterpiece

Emara Stone

Emara Stone

"I am sorry that I lied to you. And now to compensate, I'll eat you."

WHAT THIS MOFO SAID???

Eat me as in eating me raw or eat me?

Ryan grips my ankle and swiftly pulls me towards him as he hungrily hovers above me. I try to kick him away but he holds my legs firmly thus freezing my movements. "Ryan. Leave." I speak with a stoic face. 

I am super mad at him and he can't calm me down with orgasms.

Ryan narrows his eyes at me as he grips my thighs and parts them slowly. "Ryan. I said stop." I angrily shout at him as my body starts to get heated were his hands are touching me. He is really hot, temperature-wise. And his face is really punchable.

"No. you said leave." Hotty gives a wolfish grin as he darkly stares down at me. I clamp his hands in a strong grip as they try to strip my shorts down. I am done with his mental mind disease of dominance, he may be an Alpha of a pack but for me, he is an asshole.

"Ryan, I'll reject you if you made any move." 

My voice comes out stern and thick, depicting my confidence that I am not bluffing. Ryan's hands freeze in shock, his eyes which were whiskey brown turn into a pitch-black nebula as soon as he hears the word reject out of my mouth. 

I ain't kidding! I am going to reject this potato head if he tries to touch me again.

The aura of the room turns fifty shades dangerous, Ryan abruptly stands up from the bed balling his fists angrily in a death grip as if he wants to punch them into the walls. The nerves pop out from his skin mercilessly as if a storm wants to come out of his body and destroy the whole city. But he stands still and doesn't move. 

We both look at each other fiercely, none of us backed out from this heated eye contact as we virtually fight a battle. My dragon and his wolf. 

His lips come in a thin line, his eyes speak a kind of language close to desolation. A state of complete emptiness and destruction but soon Ryan diverts his eyes from me. His shoulders dip depressingly as he stands there tall like a lifeless mannequin. He looks like a person who has everything but yet nothing. 

Suddenly out of nowhere I witness something that I never thought in my whole life I could see. Ryan falls on his knees dreadfully in front of me. He bows down his head dishearteningly as he stares gloomily at the floor in front of me.